• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to submit bug reports via the Adobe website? Cannot find a link. [was: bug reports]

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am frustrated with this website that sends me in circles trying to find support for submitting bugs. Where do I do that?

.. Jim ..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First Google result for adobe bug report: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: It depends.

If you're reporting bugs found in a Public Beta or pre-release, you would submit your bug reports to the appropriate product pre-release team.   Example:  Adobe Dreamweaver CC (2017 Beta): Feature Ideas

If you're reporting bugs in the most recent version of Photoshop CC, there's a dedicated forum for that.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

On the other hand, if you're looking for technical help, posting a question in the relevant product user forums is the best & quickest path to answers.  See "Getting The Most Out of Adobe User Forums" below.

http://creativepro.com/getting-the-most-out-of-the-adobe-user-forums/

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a pity I can't just use this site to report a bug, and instead have to make another account on this Photoshop Family site to do so.

(edit: I now see you can log in with your creative cloud login, it just has a different name for that login "Photoshop Family Login"...  Unnecessary and unclear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

wderue wrote:

(edit: I now see you can log in with your creative cloud login, it just has a different name for that login "Photoshop Family Login"... Unnecessary and unclear.

Sounds like a bug to be reported.

Jokes aside, you should report that as a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines