• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advancing Discussion

LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that the navigation between discussions is no longer available (or I don't know how to turn on the widget for it). I used to open a discussion and then just step through them. Now I have to back up and go to the next one -- that may no longer be marked based on where I just was. This is making it more difficult to navigate quickly through a series of discussions to see if there is anything of interest or folks need help. Have I missed something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2011 Sep 22, 2011

It was up here recently, Bill:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/904002?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was up here recently, Bill:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/904002?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot of the link. I did not find that one (don't hang out in the Forums forum very much) and it was exactly what I ran into. It is amazing why some things come and go and other things that folks request seem to never get addressed. For instance I am not sure if the avatar and width options have been addressed since I am using Stylish on the browsers in this system. But Adobe seemed to ignore requests for those options to be user controlled. The avatars were real bad in forum speed for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Bill. I have been busy round here for more than a month so I have seen most of what has been going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines