May 27, 2009 May 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test 01

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2009 May 28, 2009

no, it's not silly, it's actually quite logical.

Thing is, OP posts a question, thread marked as "Not Answered". Somebody comes in and posts a response so the thread changes to "Possibly Answered" because that's what it is. When the OP comes back and makes a post he has the option while posting to mark his thread as "Answered". If he doesn't then surely the question hasn't been answered yet so it changes the status back to "Not Answered" until somebody comes along with another suggestion at which

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 28, 2009 May 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote:

Zeno Bokor wrote:

so then, if the last post on a thread is made by the OP the thread is "Not Answered" (unless of course the OP marked the thread as "Answered" when posting). The moment someone else posts it changes to "Possibly Answered".

(it should turn "Possibly Answered" by my post)

Edit: yep, it seems i nailed it

Right... now it's  "Possibly Answered"

Was trying to add an edit saying it was back to "Not Answered" but couldn't.... i think Kath was leaping around at the same time and so the edit facility was cancelled...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kath-H wrote:

Sorry

Welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uneducated guess here, but I'm thinking that when you reply without marking any answers, it goes to "Not Answered". As soon as somebody else replies, it goes to "Possibly Answered". And maybe the same if you hit "Helpful" while replying.

[Edit] Man, you guys are fast!

[Edit 2] Hopefully before anybody else replies to Jay - still Not Answered?

[Edit 3] Rats. I didn't catch that it was answered. And Kath is too fast for me to keep up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right... and five to you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines