Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can Not Print any PDF Docs

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2010 Sep 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't print any PDF Documents any more. I checked and have the current version. I have tried to print on two different printers and it still doesn't work. I can print using other programs like MS Word and Excel. Do I need to reinstall?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, this is the forum to discuss issues with the forums themselves. to get best help quickly, you should probably repost this in the adobe reader forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums/adobe_reader

good luck, dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, if you have Acrobat, go to http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2010 Sep 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2010 Sep 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I uninstalled the printer and reinstalled the latest version with the latest firmware and that did the trick. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines