• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

having problem while converting pdf to tiff

Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using adobe live cycle.I tried to convert one editable pdf file to tiff file. It was giving me an exception which seems i cant convert editable pdf file to tiff file. So first i converted editable pdf to non editable pdf and then converted the non editable pdf to tiff file. Then it is working fine. but while converting editable pdf to non editable pdf,barcode has been erased so in tiff also i am not getting the barcode. Please give me solution for this. It is a bit urgent.

The exception stack is below

[Long, long content removed by forum host, please repost in the proper forum. Thank you.]

Thanks,

Amit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2009 Apr 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yikes.

Amit...

Please navigate to the main Adobe Forums list and find the correct product forum to repost your question.

This area is for comments and discussion about the operation of the forums themselves. No product questions are discussed here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines