• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP? Getting a flood of emails from David Powers?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2009 Dec 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attention Adobe Administrator....I am getting flooded with emails from David Powers on all kinds of subjects?

David Powers says he cannot do anything about it? So maybe Adobe wizards can?  See attachment for proof

of emails.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the_wine_snob wrote:

That is wonderful news. Not sure if I got caught up in some unseen vortex, or there were coincidences involved. Still, if you and I are both e-mail free (mine came from people, who I know, and not the poor person in your case...

Hunt,

Mayhaps the emails are now flooding the_wine_snob?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't seen him in a few days, so I cannot report. So long as he's using that odd e-mail account that I assigned on the recent forum upgrade, they should not reach any of my POP accounts. At least, here's hoping.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines