• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't get in adobe to work eventhough I have paid. Help

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paid for free trial and Will pay for a year the 20th. 

But the programm doesnt work. When i start the app it restarts the add and i can't work on my pdf.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you subscribe using an mobile app store?

to what app(s) did you subscribe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).
Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Scroll down here to see a list of the forums:
https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Monique3858649700n1  typically there isn't a cost associated with starting a free trial for Adobe products. You only pay after the trial period ends and you choose to subscribe. Trial periods are typically for 7 days only. Which means you can't use the Adobe products until you pay for it (unless, you are using Adobe Express which is free) . 

If you are planning to pay for a year starting on the 20th, this means you can't work on your file until you pay for the year on the 20th. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2024 Jul 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can't work on my pdf

By @Monique3858649700n1

It sounds like you are using either Acrobat Pro (desktop) or Acrobat Reader Premium for mobile? Please let us know so we can move your post.

• If you are using Acrobat for Android or iOS, then you purchased from Google Play or Apple and need to contact them directly.

Do not reply to PMs, which are likely to be scammers.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines