• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logged out while posting an answer, JIVED AGAIN!

Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't you guys fix this crap. or is this going to take a year or more because Adobe is cheap and won't pay for the upgrade?

Why can't we just stay logged in all the time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if it were fixed, what would you then do with your day? You would have no reason to continue repeatedly posting the same issues over and over so Adobe won't forget there are issues that need addressing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an Adobe executive we can all mass email or something?  For God's sake someone throw us a bone here..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tmp1.png

You did ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man that's jived up!  ...not that I didn't totally expect it.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have no reason to continue repeatedly posting the same issues over and over so Adobe won't forget there are issues that need addressing!

Because if everyone shuts up you just *know* there will a sigh of relief - oh great, we don't need to worry about that, no-one cares any more, they've just got used to it. You *must* know that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted by me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a really lame answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but it was the best I could do at the time. Besides, I did comply with the request! (You have to be specific with things you know )

I'm confused. I thought that was the purpose of this forum? To post lame stuff. Like continually reporting that the forums stink and are slower than molasses and how Adobe doesn't care and all that. Yet day after day after day I see the same posts by the same folks saying the same things all the while using the software they are complaining about.

If I've said it once... I've said it!

I'm sure our fine Adobe hosts would like to see that policy adopted. Report something once. Step away. Give them time to address the issue. When you see a report that the forums software has been upgraded, try again. If the issue is still present, report again. But it really doesn't help anything to report something over and over does it? Kind of like if your boss asked if a report was ready. Does it help if the boss steps in every two minutes to ask? It hinders the process, no?

After all, you can press an elevator button a thousand times, but it won't make it arrive at your floor any faster.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have had forever to fix even the most basic of issues and have yet to do anything as far as I can tell!  I won't complain about posting lame stuff, it's good fun, but you know Adobe has had ages to fix these problems--and recently we're also told something along the scale of "9 months" before any significant changes. (LOL?)

By then they could have a whole damn new (and working) forum setup.

BTW - I don't think many of us are actually "USING" these forums.  Not for the overall purpose of providing support for Adobe products anyway.  I'm tolerating them to keep informed on the status and help keep Adobe aware that they still suck just as much as they did yesterday.  I probably spend about 5% of my time, if that, in my old product forum.  So I'm not "using" any jived up forum in any meaningful capacity.  Not sure about the others here but meaningful usage is probably WAY down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Kath said.

I'm not going to stop complaining about slowness until it is fixed. OK, I carry on posting, but under protest.

Adobe has made a major error and needs to fix it.

I am sure the people that matter have no idea how these forums are going down the drain and, believe me, they are.

No amount of homespun wisdom in here is going to change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We are actively working on this" would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are actively working on http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:7PUGaVANHBmniM:http://theithacan.org/blogs/collegeave/files/2007/11/poop.gif.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 28, 2009 Aug 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote on 8/28/2009 12:08 AM:

"We are actively working on this" would help.

That is in the Forum FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433723?tstart=0

and in messages from JC and kanguyen:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2007908#2007908

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1962954#1962954

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

http://jochem.vandieten.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

That is in the Forum FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/433723?tstart=0

and in messages from JC and kanguyen:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2007908#2007908

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1962954#1962954

Quite... And have you checked the date on those posts? And do you know what today's date is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote on 8/28/2009 2:35 PM:

Quite... And have you checked the date on those posts? And do you know what today's date is?

You are not asking them to start repeating the same message over and

over too, are you? We have more then enough of that already.

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't you ever work in project management?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

Jochem

--

Jochem van Dieten

Oh... Go away...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

JayJhabrix wrote on 8/28/2009 2:35 PM:

You are not asking them to start repeating the same message over and

over too, are you? We have more then enough of that already.

Jochem

So, I guess asking for updates that are newer than 2 or 3  months old is asking too much???

edited by Hopper for grammar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe we are annoyingly redundant.

(No edit for grammar)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been explained for some idiotic reason, that the login server for Adobe.com and adobeforums .com are one and the same. the sign is tied to a the adobe store. because this there is a preset limit. Unlike the webx system we left you could sign and you would remain signed in for 30 years or more. unless you sign out yourself. Supposedly they limit the time because someone might steal secrets or such.

Its all silly the forums should be either separate, or should should be no sign in at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines