• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

More PM Spam

LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2010 Oct 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the spammers are still going at it with PM's.

This person: http://forums.adobe.com/people/sweetbaby36

Sent this:

Sent:Oct 2, 2010
Subject:Private Message: hi

Hello Dear
How are you today,i hope you are fine. My Name is  misslilian a single girl I saw your profile on(adobe.com),and became interested in you,please contact me on my email address ([email address deleted by host]) I have something important to tell you Hope to hear from you soon Your.s in luv misslilian

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2010 Oct 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can help us get rid of it by letting us know the account name that sent the spam. We don't have any way of seeing your private messages, so can't do anything about it if we don't know about it.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2010 Oct 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I clicked the link Bill provided and see "sweetbaby36 (Disabled)" so I guess someone was able to disable that account from the provided link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines