• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a way to report website issues.

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a problem in the Flash Builder 4.7 section, but could not find any clear way to report it.  This is a sorely missing feature on the site - if you want people to be able to notify you of issues, then the process should be as simple as possible.  The current setup does not encourage reporting.

Regardless, here is the problem.  Notice how the accordian component does not expand properly.  This is in Waterfox 16.01.  Same problem in latest Chrome.  Also, when the page first loads, the Premium item is not visible in the accordian.  Clicking one of the entries makes it suddenly appear.

Adobe FB site problem.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is probably the best place to report such a thing.

However, I cannot reproduce this - this is what I see on that page (https://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder-family.html) using Waterfox 16.01 on Windows 7

wffb.PNG

Maybe it was a temporary failure?  (Still very bad, as it would prevent downloading the product.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines