• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new creative cloud mac App

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the deal with the redesign of the cloud app for mac?? I HATE it. I liked it before. Now you have to actually click through a few steps to simply launch an app, where as before I just clicked the cloud icon on my menu bar, simply scrolled through a nice tight efficient list of apps of my choosing and clicked it for launch. Then click the icon again to make the cloud app disappear (without closing it) - and that's even yet another step...you have to click the red button to close the window, yet another unnecessary step in my opinion.... little frustrations I know, but steps backward to move forward??

Is there a way to revert to the old style??

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is the wrong location for that sort of feedback, as it is a place to give feedback about the new forums, but there is no more Creative cloud application forum... my feedback is that we need again to have such a forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no uservoice forum for the app itself, just for the assets, you might try that: https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905281-report-bugs/suggestions/34956649-libraries-i...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines