Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now retired, how to change adobe id?

Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This ID linked to University email I no longer use. How to change the user name?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Lounge. Try asking in the Forum Comments area HERE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2013 Jun 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with OldBob, and think that the Forum Comments forum would be the better place for your post. I will Move it to that forum, where your links and any e-mail subscriptions will follow.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the main Adobe website www.adobe.com. Then log into yoru account. Under My Information, you can change the email address associated with your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The steps for changing the email address on your Adobe ID are in this FAQ: http://forums.adobe.com/message/1877503#1877503

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines