• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you for choosing Adobe.

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for choosing Adobe. A representative will be with you shortly. Your estimated wait time is 0 minute(s) and 2 second(s) or longer as there are 1 customer(s) in line ahead of you.

You are now chatting with S.

S: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

S: Hi  Mrs H.

S: May I please have your email address registered with Adobe while I review your request?

Mrs H: XXX@XXXX

S: Thank you for the email address.

S: Could you please elaborate the issue?

Mrs H: This is the second time I am contacting you.

Mrs H: I paid for the PDF converter subscription but it has not been acknowledged.

S: Thank you for the information.

S: Let me see how best I can help with this.

S: May I please have the order number?

Mrs H: No idea.

Mrs H: But I made you a credit card payment on 17 Dec for Ā£15.62

S: Thank you for the ionformation.

S: I checked and see that the order is cancelled due to Credit card declined.

Mrs H: It's still valid.

Mrs H: I've used it this last week.

S: In this case you will have to check with your bank and place a new order.

S: In order to know about the purchase details you will have to contact our sales team.

S: I will provide the phone number to contact our sales team. 

S:

S: Please click here.

Mrs H: With all due respect that is not very helpful.

Mrs H: Why was it cancelled?

S: The reason it was cancelled is due to Credit card declined.

Mrs H: BUT WHY WAS IT DECLINED?

Mrs H: WHEN DID YOU GIVE ME A REFUND?

Mrs H: Please give the precise date.

S: Mrs H we will not charge for the software's which is cancelled .

Mrs H: Please read my questions and answer them.

S: The order was placed on Dec. 17, 2012  . and it was cancelled  on the same date.

Mrs H: ON WHAT DATE WAS THE REFUND MADE?

S: The refund is not done , because we have not charged you for the software.

Mrs H: SO YOU TOOK THE MONEY AND YOU DID NO REGISTER THE SERVICE WHICH I PAID FOR UNDER MY NAME???

Mrs H: PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Mrs H: It seems I've paid you for nothing...

S: We have not deducted any amount form your account.

S: I request you to check with your bank and place a new order.

Mrs H: But my account statement says you have.

Mrs H: 20/12/2012 CARD PAYMENT TO ADOBE SYSTEMS,15.62 GBP, RATE 1.00/GBP ON 17-12-2012 Ā£15.62

S: Just to confirm do you have any other email address.

Mrs H: I don't. But the order was placed from my address in Spain. I am habitually resident in the UK.

S: I'll be right with you.

Mrs H: Is that the source of your confusion?

S: Mrs H, I have double checked you Adobe account the order was cancelled , hence we have not charged for you.

Mrs H: So why does my account say you have?

S: Sorry for the wait. Please do stay online.

S: In this case I will go ahead and forward this complaint to the relevant depatment  they will contact you via email with the resolution within 2-3 business days.

S: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Mrs H: And why did ADOBE not contact me to say there was a problem? After all you have my email?

S: I am sorry we do not have automated email response for the order cancellation.

Mrs H: Yes, give me the name of the person who will contact me

Mrs H: You don't have automated email for that... That's a pretty big fail...

Mrs H: At least give me the name of the relevant department...

S: Its the higher level.

Mrs H: HIGHER LEVEL? Sounds like something out of Monty Python...

S: Mrs H,  I understand your concern, however the relevant department is the next higher level of support once we forward this complaint they will work on the case and get back to you with the resolution.

Mrs H: How do I know this?

S: You will  be able to locate the case number under your Adobe account , once we end the chat.

Mrs H: I am sorry but I contacted you previously only to be told that there was no subs connected to my account.

Mrs H: So I checked my bank statement and got back to you and now I'm told something different...

S: I apoloigize for the inconvenience caused to you, I  will now forward the case.

Mrs H: Please give me a name

Mrs H: Or another contact email

S: I am sorry we do not have email facility.

Mrs H: So I am just expected to wait around 'cause you say you'll get back to me.

S: The senior level representative will contact you via email with the resolution.

Mrs H: Please can you direct me to your complaints dept.

S: The senior level is the offline support.

S: We will not be able to trabnsfer the chat to complaints dept since it is offline.

S: *transfer

Mrs H: Fine but give me their contact details, please.

S: We will only be able to forward this complaint.

S: We do not have the contact details of the  senior level since it is offline.

S: *transfer

Mrs H: Fine but give me their contact details, please.

S: We will only be able to forward this complaint.

S: We do not have the contact details of the  senior level since it is offline.

S: We will only be able to forward this complaint to see what best can be done for you.

Mrs H: OK. Just so you're clear. My complaint is not with you. It's with Adobe's overall inertia and unresponsiveness.

S: I will now forward this complaint to the relevant department.

Mrs H: Please do. And good luck, S.

S: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Mrs H: Not today.

S: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Thank you for chatting with us. Please click the "Close" button on the top right of the chat window to tell us how we did today.

Can I add this was over a week ago and not a peep from the big A....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... This forum is to discuss how the forums operate, not specific products... and not sales

I really don't know where you should ask your questions

You might try this Email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

-or address in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1114052

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learnt this subsequently but Adobe are virtually uncontactable so your suggestions are helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2013 Mar 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a really similar issue. Why are they so difficult to contact? I am just trying to discuss a case with them which would lead to probably thousands of pounds worth of business for them, and I can't get anyone to speak to me about it! I've tried email, online chat, even PMing a staff member via the forums - they either ignore it or miss the point, and NOW my emails are bouncing back from the address adobecustomerservice@adobe.com. The online rep today said the reason for this was that I was sending the emails from an IE browser - even though they had been fine from that browser before! Words are startignt o fail me, frankly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MsVenture wrote:

and NOW my emails are bouncing back from the address adobecustomerservice@adobe.com.

That might be because the address should be adbecare@adobe.com -- it's easy to see an extra "o" that isn't there at the begining and add it to the address by mistake -- not a very good address choice in my opinion.

This has been pushed up the internal moderators' chain for action by the appropriate staff. I can't promise it will help, but hopefully somebody will pick up the ball.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2013 Mar 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the bizarre thing - I got at least two replies from the adobecustomerservice@adobe.com address before my emails began bouncing back! When I told the online chat advisor, she informed me that 'emails don't usually work from an IE browser' (which is news to me, especially since the previous two had been sent through it) and that I should use an alternative browser. Tried Google Chrome and guess what? Emails still bounced back!

I saw the adbecare address and have tried it too - quite frankly the whole thing is mad. Thanks for replying though šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is regularly checked by Adobe staff, so there is a good chance that someone may look into this.  But most likely after the weekend is over in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 13Clariana,

I checked and found that order was never completed and the transaction was stopped. Could you try to reorder the product again.

Also if you are facing any issues, please send a pivate message to me so that i can help you.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 13Clariana, I've sent you a private message. Please feel free to respond to me there or via the email I provided. I look forward to hearing from you so we can get this issue solved ASAP. Thanks, Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines