Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unusable

May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unusable for me today. between 404 errors and waiting for stats.adobe.com and wwwimages.adobe.com and the posting box never appearing when i go to place a response to something. i think i've made like 2 posts today. i'm not willing to wait 2-5 MINUTES for things to finish downloading or to hit reload then reload again (at 30 secs a pop) to clear out 404 errors.

guys, THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I VISIT THAT BEHAVES LIKE THIS!!!

we're months into this cr*p experiment. don't you have a lemon clause in your jive contract? i suggest you exercise it and go back to web crossing.

i'm actually shocked i was able to get the posting box to appear for this. i'm going to copy and save this message out to notepad before posting because i fully expect to be logged out when i hit the post button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well same again happened today. i pages never finish loading... "waiting for wwwimages.adobe.com" stays in the status bar and the post box never shows up... seems to clear up after a browser restart - which in itself requires me to reload the page after 1st load becasue all links produce the 404 error.

here's a screen shot:

1.jpg

and here's a duck, for good measure:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

note the screenshot shows the waiting message in the status bar, the unusable posing box and the progress bar on the lower right. it had sat like that for about 10 minutes. i hit reply to post and had to get up and do something with the kids. when i got back, it was still in that state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have rarely seen such a goosy duck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

I have rarely seen such a goosy duck.

Maybe dave goosed the duck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might need to measure it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

currently getting "waiting for forums.adobe.com" but everything seems to be working. just that site keeps trying to "finish" loading. ps win, ps lounge and here. all the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines