Aug 04, 2009 Aug 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... whoever it was

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

Sure, go for it. What would probably workbest to get this done is to just do it yourself. So register at Jive and download an evaluation version of SBS. Then tweak the FTL templates to provide this feature and publish your changes under an open source license so Adobe can copy them.

To get started you can probably ask for the templates from another Jive customer who has done this before: http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/message/92945#92945

The sticky topics change didn't happen until somebody stood up and sais "I'll do it" either ...

Jochem

do you really think adobe would pick up open source? i know at my company we have to jump through hoops to use any open source. so many that it's usually easier to write it yourself. scratch that, it's always easier to write it yourself than to go through legal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jochemd wrote:

Sure, go for it. What would probably workbest to get this done is to just do it yourself. So register at Jive and download an evaluation version of SBS. Then tweak the FTL templates to provide this feature and publish your changes under an open source license so Adobe can copy them.

To get started you can probably ask for the templates from another Jive customer who has done this before: http://www.jivesoftware.com/jivespace/message/92945#92945

The sticky topics change didn't happen until somebody stood up and sais "I'll do it" either ...

Jochem

and the worse part is, I think that the coders, who are the regular visitors, are going to have to do Jive and Adobe's work just to get this forum back to what it *should* have been from the start. 

It's depressing that neither Jive or Adobe can get this right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2009 Aug 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now we just need the rubbish on the right and left to go away, along with some other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Now we just need the rubbish on the right and left to go away, along with some other things.

Touche'....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without having any experience, I believe cans are preferred over bags for fishing and the like, to avoid squashing and overturning and to allow easy access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...to allow easy access.

In that case, this forum is a bag of worms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ta daaaaaah!!

Give the man a banana! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines