• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A message to Adobe.

Jun 06, 2009 Jun 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A message to Adobe.

Yes this includes all the people working on the forum, that would be JC to zeno, as well as all the Adobe suits. Personally I have never seen the comments forum so busy and the product forums so slow.

Please Keep in mind that we the users want the best for these forums, we are the people that ultimately use them. For this reason and this reason only we are making lots of noise about the unuseability of these forums. What Adobe had was something that was fast  and convenient for the professional to pop in and help or find out information as well as a simple, clean looking layout. Now what we have now is slow and undesirable with a system full of googas that take up precious time and screen space in a professional environment.

We want something that is good for Adobe and the users, and what we have now is not it. As much as you may try and convince yourselves it is. I realize this will fall on deaf ears just like all the other criticism, but I can only hope that one person or suit will actually see this and understand how poorly this new forum reflects on Adobe. Adobe needs to stand out from the rest of the pack not blend into the mediocrity of every other forum without the simple functionality of Webcrossing.

Adobe do the right thing, admit this is wrong and go back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2009 Jun 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'll continue as much as I can.

I think the point several people are trying ot make is DON'T do that. if you have nothing to say, STOP saying it (here)!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines