• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cs4 web premium problems

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2009 Sep 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me why when installing web premium, only half the programs such as ,Dreamweaver Iillistrator and Cue are not loading from the disc. So far i have uninstalled every Adobe product with three different uninstall(as recommended by i am guessing India) ran clean script, made a new account and tried to reinstall with no luck. Why should it be this hard to install a plug and play program. at this point i am losing so much time=money , that i would settle to just get back a refund which is apparently not an option. It just amazes me that such a so called advanced software developer can not get things right. and on top of that ....will not back up a product with a warranty.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't own the product myself, but.........

What OS? Did you run as administrator? With PS CS4 you have to instsall as administrator so I would assume web premium is the same.

Do you have other adobe software like reader or AIR installed before you tried to install web premium? If so it is better to remove AIR and Reader then install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is to talk about the operation of the forums, not about products

You might try http://forums.adobe.com/community/creativesuites

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines