Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum Suggestion . . .

New Here ,
May 30, 2005 May 30, 2005

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a thought . . .

Is it possible for the list of topics in the Adobe User to User Forums be set up so it's in more of a table/spreadsheet format? Could they be sortable by date or alphabetical order?

Thanks!

Theresa Verburg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2007 Jan 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm...Say what we might about the AdobeForums.com forums, but...

I created one log-in name years ago, and it has never required me to manually enter my name and password in all that time. Sure, I logged out once, just to try it, and it took me a couple hours to find a text record of the password I used way back when.

Is it pretty? Not especially. But generally speaking, the spartan design works well, and pretty fast, without a lot of visual flotsam and jetsam getting in the way of real info exchange.

But..the search function still stinks like skunks.

The former MM/Flash/ColdFusion/FuseTalk forums are nothing but gussied-up Model A Fords by comparison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2007 Jan 03, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and as for spelling check?

Firefox covers that chore just fine all by itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2007 Jan 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As does Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2007 Sep 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2007 Sep 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aren't you joining in some eight months late?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2007 Sep 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio and Nerd, I was surprised to see this thread still alive. Did Adobe extend the life of these forum threads? It was my understanding they wiped them after 8 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2007 Sep 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't ask me. Maybe Forum Operatios can answer your question, but I would suspect they are a bit busy these days:

Forums Operations, "Forum Downtime and Updates" #, 18 Sep 2007 3:05 pm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2008 Apr 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice, newer forums are table-like, but the older... :/

[hidden link deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see the value in sorting by alphabet. We already have sorting by date ... the date of the last post. I'm also at a loss at why you might want to sort based on the date of the initial posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Asking the wrong person since I have not been using Photoshop elements 2 for quite some time... many other problems kept me away, whuchg have not ceased...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert Held...

What problems have you been able to trace backthrough a logical process of eliminationto being solely the fault of PSE2?

And if it's really an involved answer, maybe you should take it up in the PSE forum, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2008 Apr 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don: sorting by first post is sometimes handy... But I can't say exectly when :p<a <br /><br />[hidden link deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2008 Apr 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That once in a blue moon when it is? Because I have never felt the need for that kind of sorting... Or was your message just an excuse to post your link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2008 Apr 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really in vague to answer this question, because I never felt the need for this kind of sorting. maybe you should take it up in the PSE forum,to sort out this problem

Martin Fowl
| inkjet
cartridge
| data recovery
| data recovery |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 25, 2008 Apr 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice slice of spam in that sig.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2008 Apr 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree... some kind of organization would help.

http://www.themeparkcodes.com , http://www.disneylandsecrets.com , http://www.rentalcarscode.com , http://bathingape-bape.blogspot.com , http://nikedunksbs.blogspot.com , http://nikeairforceonekicks.blogspot.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2008 Apr 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never felt the need for that kind of sorting. I have not been using Photoshop elements 2 for quite some time.
Martin Fowl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2008 Apr 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe it's just me but sorting by post is very useful when locating a topic related to a certain release or patch version when other users are using newer releases than you.

--
Jerry

[sig deleted]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Jerry,

It just won't work as there is no consistency in the way folks create subject lines used for topics. You might try using the "Find" function of your browser to do a key word search.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines