hyperlinks in pdf not working

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

When I click on hyperlinks in pdf, it is not working. Can someone help me with this.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Instead of opening the file in a default browser viewer, open it directly in Acrobat Pro or free Acrobat Reader. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hyperlinks in pdf not working

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

When I click on hyperlinks in pdf, it is not working. Can someone help me with this.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Instead of opening the file in a default browser viewer, open it directly in Acrobat Pro or free Acrobat Reader. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What program was used to create the PDF? If it's an Adobe product, this post should probably be moved to the appropriate forum for help. If it's a non-Adobe product, this post can be moved to the Acrobat forum. Either is likely to give you a better chance at an answer.

Note that the Community Help forum is for help in how to use the Adobe Communities. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which browser / viewer are you using to open the PDF?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using google chrome to view the pdf

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0