Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pop-up window keeps appearing at cursor 'Loading User Profile'

Nov 09, 2010 Nov 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a long time since I've come to Adobe forums to ask for help with any Adobe products, but that's not a good thing. The reason for my not asking questions is not because the products are question-free, but because the forums themselves demand more work to enter and to use and I really can't remember what my software questions were. Lately, after I sign on a pop-up window keeps appearing at the tip of my cursor that says "Loading User Profile." This is different than the usual taking of several minutes to be able to sign on, this is a new obstruction to the usability of these forums. Is it the Jive software that is behind all of these strange behaviors?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 10, 2010 Nov 10, 2010

I think you are refering to the feature, not available in the old forums, that lets one see an abstract of a person's profile by hovering the cursor over that person's name/avatar. I find it useful, but this is my opinion only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2010 Nov 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are refering to the feature, not available in the old forums, that lets one see an abstract of a person's profile by hovering the cursor over that person's name/avatar. I find it useful, but this is my opinion only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2010 Nov 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

I think that you are correct, and the pop-up is a function of where one's cursor is placed. If moved from a Profile, it will not appear.

I have had the same exact behavior, but just by moving the cursor, the pop-up goes away. In my instances, it was just a matter of "I don't want my cursor THERE."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines