• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Self-closing an open question

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2009 Nov 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I mark a question as answered when I've managed to determine the solution myself and posted it as a reply to my own question? I marked the "My Question is Answered" checkbox, but it was ignored when I submitted my reply. (I am the only one to have posted to the thread).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2009 Nov 03, 2009

There isn't a way to mark your own response as the answer. I will have a moderator mark your question as "assumed answered."

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a way to mark your own response as the answer. I will have a moderator mark your question as "assumed answered."

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility would be to add a follow-up post to the thread in question and - in here - ask the forum moderator in charge to review your solution and mark your initial question as "assumed answered".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you give the link to that thread, I can post an "Already answered" message, and the you can use that to declare the question as answered. Too simple to be true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the offer Claudio, but an Adobe Administrator has already looked after it for me. All sorted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I'm glad there was an even simpler solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines