• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is what I need... is there an Adobe product that is well suited for me?

New Here ,
May 25, 2011 May 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My task is to open existing pdf's (usually the source is a scanned document or a converted word doc) label parts of the document with numbers and somehow indicated the paragraph of text each number applies to.  I need these "labels and mark-ups" to be saved with the pdf and also visible when the pdf is printed.  I currently use adobe acrobat commenting tools ( text box and line drawing tool) to do this.  However I am wondering if another product exist that would have different features that allow me to produce a document that looks more professional.  I do not need to edit text, just need to add labels and symbols that would allow the content to be referenced quickly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  It's raining where I'm at, hope your day is sunny.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must have missed this on the front page for this forum

Please note that this forum category is NOT for users seeking assistance with using Adobe products. It is for assistance with using these online forums only. If you are seeking assistance with an Adobe product or another Adobe service, click here and choose the proper category to post in.

You might ask in an Acrobat forum

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop can import PDF files and you can draw anything you want on them.  I'm sure you could make a professional looking result, though it may take more time than you want.  You might want to describe a bit more about what you're doing on one of the Photoshop forums and see if people there think it's a good fit.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_macintosh

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2011 May 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nevermind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines