• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 410 Replies 410
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Please help recover lost photo album, I have imported to photos to lightroom CC mobile and edited them and deleted the original photos on my phone. I have been logged out of the app and when I logged in again, the photo album was gone. Can the photos be recovered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi please can someone help! I've just changed phones, I pay for premium lightroom mobile, when i logged into LR on new phone only a few of my albums have synced onto the app. I've checked the cloud and all of my photos are on there, but how do I sync them back to the app??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you say a bit more.  How did you check the cloud?

The best way is to navigate to lightroom.adobe.com with your browser -- that will show all successfully uploaded files.

If you see all your files after doing that, can you let us know

- What the Lightroom app says if you tap on the cloud icon

- What sort of phone do you have -- iOS or Android

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I was looking on the CC app. Just looked in the browser, and there appears to be "sync issues" with lots of photos. Its asking me to open LR on my old phone to continue syncing...however I've done a factory reset on my old phone (samsung). Howver most of the missing photos are from weeks and months ago so I don't understand why they wouldn't have synced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say that if the photos did not successfully upload, there is not a way to recover them.  Agreed that older photos should have previously synced, but with the factory reset, we aren't going to be able to figure out what happened.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really frustrating since I've paid for premium for months now and you'd just expect that the app would do as it's supposed too. I've lost so many product shots for clients now  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I recently logged onto Adobe Lightroom on my computer, when I returned to the app on my phone, all my albums, all photos in my gallery, and all my presets disappeared. Could you possibly help me restore them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have saved all my edits and synced LR CC to my SD card as I had no more space on my phone storage.  I had to change my SD card and when I replaced the other one all my photos were gone. They were not backed up on cloud as I was using the free app. How can I get back the edits? I had so many of them and spent probably weeks on those edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selective

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had the same issue. Any chance this can be resolved Peter as these were photos taken on my honeymoon. They disappeared from my phone and Lightroom Classic.

I haven't changed catalogs either.

Thank you

Brendon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brendon,

I see >2300 photos associated with your account.  Are you not seeing any, or just missing some?

If you login to lightroom.adobe.com do you see your files?

I do see quite a few files deleted (mostly by Lightroom Classic) on 4/28 and 4/29 so if you are missing just some files, it could be those. 

Let me know, I will try to recover those deleted files.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

The files that were deleted were direct imports from the camera that I wanted to put keywords in as well as going to specific folders. I dont believe any were from the app imports however I could be mistaken.

If there could be recovered would be fantastic.

Thank you.

Brendon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same issue. Any chance this can be resolved? The photos disappeared from my phone and Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having a similar problem. I was on the free trial of Lr for iPhone, and my phone was stolen. I thought all my photos from the past 6 months were gone, but today (three days after my phone was stolen, on a new phone), one photo from a month ago shows up. I had imported many photos to lightroom and this recent surprise photo has given me great hope. I am hoping you can help me with this too. I should also note that I signed up for the paid version after my 30 day trial (around January I believe), but this did not show up when I downloaded Lr on my new phone after my old one was stolen. I then also re-signed up for the paid version last night, so I would think that I would be able to retrieve the other photos?

Estela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few photos stored in the cloud that are associated with the Adobe ID that matches the email you use for this forum.   You should have access to those.  If you use your browser to login to lightroom.adobe.com, that should show all of them.  If the photos shown in your browser don't all appear in your phone app, then we should look into this further.

Unfortunately, I see many photos that were not completely uploaded to the cloud.  We are not able to recover those.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I believe my issue is somewhat similar. I don't have a subscription and use Lightroom Mobile. Today when I opened the app on my iPhone, it prompted me to login. After I did, I couldn't find any photos there, and the message was saying that my trial has expired. I tried looking in the online library, but my photos are not there either. Please advise. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Constantine,

Can you please try the following -- How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

If you did not have a subscription or a trial, then this would be the main approach for recovering photos. 

I am also wondering if you may have logged in with a different ID that you originally used?

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i I'm encountering similar situation in this thread. Been using lightroom mobile and got a lot of files, edits, and presets saved there already. But then i tried logging in my adobe account and i can't download some of my photos from previous months because it says i should subscribe to access photos from cloud. I tried relogging in and then everything was lost. Before, i noticed that my LR app storage usage is around 3GB. Now, it only has 500mb so i think I'm doomed. Please, can i sill get all my files and albums? It's so hard to edit everything again. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using lightroom mobile while travelling for the past 3 weeks. I have been uploading my photos, editing them and exporting. Today I got home and tried to sync them to lightroom on my desktop to no avail so I decided to log out of my lightroom mobile account and back in. When I logged back in all my photos were gone! Any help much appreciated!!

Thank you,

Tom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whilst my 249n photos taken on Lightroom mobile were being rendered, they all just vanished from my mobile and the file isn't on my iMac either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved using a hacky solution by renaming the data folder inside C:[...]\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom CC\Data to match the old one with all my files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just had the same problem! I have been using the Lightroom app with no issues since April, I bought a pack of presets from Loki the Wolfdog and I love them! I just tried using the desktop version today and now all of my photos and all of my presets are completely GONE. Please let me know if you can help me recover them! I spent a lot of time and money on creating presets and received no warning that trying the desktop version would delete all my stuff from everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same thing just happened to my sister's lightroom - her presets and photos are all gone, and the app wont let her conect through facebook 

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we need her to let us know who she is, the best thing would be if she could either post something in this thread or if you send me some information about her in a private message.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same issue. Any chance this can be resolved? They disappeared from my phone and Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines