Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Account Suspended

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Last Friday, I received an email from Adobe informing me that my Adobe Creative Cloud Account is suspended due to fraudulent behavior. They provided a phone number to call, and I have been trying to reach them for the last two days. However, they are not answering the phone. I have been waiting on the line for hours each time, but they are not picking up at all. I also tried to contact Twitter Support, and they advised me to call the number. I informed them that no one is responding to my calls. Yesterday and today, I called the support number more than 10 times each day and held the call for more than an hour, but still got no response. At one point, the voicemail instructed me to use the live support on the website, but I cannot access the live support because the support section does not allow me to reach an agent since I don't have an active plan on my account.

I am currently working on a project with a deadline, and this situation is directly affecting my work and the delivery time of my project. I have not engaged in any fraudulent behavior. Therefore, if they continue to keep me waiting on the phone line without providing a proper solution, I am planning to take this case to Consumer Rights since I still have the receipt of my purchase.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

As can be seen in the comments from different customers who have the same problem, we got our subscription back. I always believe that defending your rights is the best option to fight against unacceptable and unethical behaviors if you did nothing wrong.

However, there are a couple of things I still don't understand:

1. Why did this problem occur for Adobe customers?
  2. Why did Adobe employees and customer agents refuse to help us?
  3. How can we get our subscriptions back when Adobe employees and Adobe's cu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone here probably contacted the Adobe Support already, thanks to the way you showed us. But, they are ignoring us and not helping is. This is the things you guys don't understand it! Please, show me how I can contact with the support once again. I really need that instead of getting a proper help from Adobe!

Here is 7-pages-long transciption where they are just keeping me busy, and avoiding me and not helping me. If you want I can send you the detailed version of it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I did, like many other people. Let me explain.

Adobe has canceled tons of CC education plans due to fraudulent activity. However, that's a lie. Most of us bought our yearly plans a few days before they raised the prices, and they didn't want to lose the advantage of convincing us to buy our plans once again with "NEW PRICES". They refuse to give any details of what fraudulent actions caused it. Instead, they are giving the same answer to all of us when we contact the support team: "Fraud team will email you back in 5-7 days." They also refuse any requests for refunds. So basically, Adobe literally stole our money and caused some of us to lose our clients, etc.

If you're willingly continuing to ignore this fact, I won't be surprised since you work for Adobe, even as a community "expert".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't work for adobe. i have no access to the facts of anyone's account, other than what they state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't get us wrong. I know that you are trying your best to help us with this problem even if you are not working for Adobe. But, you can understand how we are feeling right now. Adobe Support accused me of making a transaction on a reseller website, while I have a direct invoice from Adobe. They also accused me of telling lies about the subscription plans, which is not true and can be seen in the invoice. And, they are refusing to help us. So, just put yourself in our shoes. If I were you, I would question the things they stated starting from now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And who banned me from community access while I'm also trying to solve my problem like hundreds more? Is it you? If so why? Ofc I can create thousands of more accounts with different vpn's till this got solved but thats not the case. It's not cool to also ban forum access while asking for explaination for fraudly banning yearly accounts. We're not the enemy, we are customers who paid money and just used for 1,5 month. Trying to silent paid customers is not the solution, in any case those customers can already reach to lots of sites like pissedconsumer.com BBB ripofreport without getting banned. By the way the banned acc is kamilahmet.gencay@ogr.iu.edu.tr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kamil Ahmet36816455d64g 

i've banned no one posting about this issue.  i do not really understand what's happened behind the scenes but i'm wondering if it's some problem related to turkey the country or fiscal issues related to turkey.

addendum: i've now seen responders from other countries (eg, poland) with this problem.  did all of you use some kind of redemption code/discount coupon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wimox @Kamil Ahmet36816455d64g @ekrem36818312m1bw @KarelBBB 

we got more information (thanks to nancy o'shea and an adobe employee).  it seems you might have used a redemption code from vendor that was not legitimate.  ie, contact the vendor that sold you the coupon or redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it. Howcome adobe employee cant look at the system and see who has bought from where. I bought it from diretcly adobe.com. I mean I can simply guess that for at least for Turkey, no one whose membership has started before April would have bought it from anywhere else execpt adobe.com. Cuz the prices were quite reasonable.

But then prices went up 4 times in one day for Turkey.

So please, adobe employees, don't try to just look at the bought price of the Turkish lira and try to convert it to euro or dollar and guess that it's from coupons. No. Adobe sold these to these prices for years. Countries like Venezuella Turkey etc are in big inflation for years. Thats why also Steam (gaming) decided to give up selling to those countries from their currency and try to update whole prices every month etc. So they also converted to sell in dollars.

But Steam didn't take back all purchased games.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/price-change-currency-fluctuations.html

And still adobe is stealing our time from membership. There is no fraudal actions. It had reasonable prices until april. But members who purchased weeks before april getting punished. If you didn't want to sell to those prices in your website so you should have updated the prices before. I mean it is not the customers fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. we didn't use any coupon or code. we all were using student & teachers plan. as far as i know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.econsumer.gov/en/Details/Details#crnt

We all can fill that form above against Adobe's scam attempt. What info should we use for Adobe Representative's name, surname and title? Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I'm still waiting for the return from the investigation before taking further actions. Even tho loosing membership time like this not cool but I'm wondering if they re really going to return in 5-7 days. It has been 5 days yet for me. But if they don't return in 7 days or if they return like agents, not caring than there are lots of websites like pissedconsumer.com BBB ripofreport etc to write complains together. We can also start a campaign in change.org and lots more.

Already in 10 months we were gonna renew memberships with inflated prices, if adobe contunie to this scam they're gonna loose customers instead of gaining. With this attitude many customers would buy alternative options like Davinci Resolve,  Affinity products even tho if sum of those were more expensive or not. Cuz otherwise no one can trust again even if they discount 90%. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem (it happened last Friday), I am from Poland and I bought a subscription directly through adobe website. I contacted them immediately that day and was told to wait 3-5 business days. Yesterday I contacted them again, as I still hadn't received any email, and was told to wait another 3-5 business days because it is taking longer than expected. I'm a graphic design student and I have assignments to do, and this has affected my school work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems most of you purchased a coupon or redemption code from an unauthorized vendor.  if that's what occured to you, contact the vendor and ask for a refund. if denied, contact your credit card issuer and dispute the charges.

in the meantime, you can start another subscription with a new adobe id/email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad 

we didn't use coupon or redemption code, why are you insisting to not understand? the only common thing we share is "most of us" had a student & teacher plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe most of you had an education plan, but i'm not sure about that.  anyway, most doesn't apply to all so it's not going to explain your issue.

if you're already contacted adobe support and they suggested you contact your credit card vendor and dispute the charge, do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We directly bought them via Adobe.com without using any coupon or code. It should be already easily seen by the adobe. It was a student plan. Thats all. I just looked at the new prices, it has went up almost 8 times more. But that doesn't mean we used any code or reseller. Adobe should check their systems. They should know to what price they've sold to each country before April.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased directly from adobe.com and i have adobe invoice. No reseller, no coupon, no code, nothing from 3rd party. My card was charged by Adobe Systems Software Ireland LTD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Justyna36511859lvyk 

did you contact adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted them immediately last friday (when it happened) and was told to wait 3-5 business days. Yesterday I contacted them again, as I still hadn't received any email, and was told to wait another 3-5 business days because it is taking longer than expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing you can do at this point but wait and consider starting a trial subscription (with another email/adobe id), if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the main problem here. Adobe employees are not answering us, but you. We didn't get our subscription from another vendor or reseller. I have a direct invoice from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd to me, and yet they are still accusing us of buying the product from another seller.

I want you to contact Nancy O'Shea or any other Adobe employee who is not brave enough to communicate with us and tell them that I am requesting a direct contact for legal inquiries to inform them about the complaint I filed at the Customer Rights Court and the lawsuit. I am fed up with this stupidity, and the only answer Adobe will get from me about this "scam" is a lawsuit to compansate my material and moral loss.

Also, it would be great if you could inform Nancy O'Shea or any other Adobe employee who is not brave enough to communicate with us that I know my rights and I know how to defend them. I will get my subscription back and will make Adobe openly apologize to all of the customers they treated this way!

Also, after how they treated me, I want to see if the customer agents Mohit, Kumari, and Dhiraj can work for Adobe anymore when I file a lawsuit. Even Adobe's customer service doesn't know the rights of their customers. What a shame!

I am not going to request a refund for this since neither Adobe, Adobe Support, nor any Adobe employees are trying to help me. This shows me that they know I am going to get my account back based on the documents I have, and that's why they are not willing to help or answer.

This time, Adobe messed with the wrong person. I am not going to talk nonsense here like some other people who have the same problem. I will take legal action and I will keep updating this thread about the situation publicly!

*Edit: I saw that some users who have the same problem were banned from the forum after they stated their problem. If there is any brave person who can ban me to keep me away from updating this thread about the lawsuit, I will be waiting for it.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-04-18 150948.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, don't feel sorry about this. There is nothing you can do about Adobe's unethical and unacceptable behavior towards their customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just don't know what else to say. and i don't even know or understand what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines