• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe payment error

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, Hello, I purchased Adobe's 2023 student plan and there was no problem, but now when I try to pay and enter my card information correctly, it gives an error and I cannot make the payment. I tried the same method with 6-7 different cards and it still didn't work, but the cards are open to international shopping and online shopping. I tried this all day long but it doesn't work. I talked to customer service and they couldn't help either. Is there anyone who got the same error and solved it? can you help please? I am studying visual communication design at university and these programs are very necessary for me.

Ekran Resmi 2024-07-09 17.11.32.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked to customer service but the problem was not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did they say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote it here using there, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what did adobe support say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oyku, I am sorry for your difficulties in managing your account and payment information. The e-mail address and account you use to post to this discussion forum are also claimed by an organization. If you are trying to manage your Individual plan, then verify you are following the steps listed in https://adobe.ly/3LnWPz7 to sign in with your Personal Account in the account chooser before making any changes.  Please see https://adobe.ly/3Le9qoN for additional information on how to update payment information for a Personal account. ^JW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines