• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon seller sent me Adobe CC pirated software, and Amazon is unable to help

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased individual licence of Adobe CC in Amazon, in September 2020 after 6 month Adobe cancelled the subscription. Though I do not have any organization associated in my account. I am unable to access the https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ i am unable to know even who is the Admin of my (if the admin is mis using my licence).

Anyhow After communicating with Amazon and the seller , they sent me a we transfer link to download Adobe July 2020 version. After install i knew it is pirated version.

Noone help me because i m unable to know who is the Admin. I purchased for 1year why the Seller cheated me and Amazon could not help me. Amazon simply wasting my time. And i am unable to communicate Adobe too. 

screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-0-2021-04-17-22_33_17.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no admin with individual CC licenses. I do not know what exactly happened, but I know that there is no CC Master Collection. This looks heavily like fraud and you really need to fight this out with Amazon and/or the seller. 

(FYI: I'm not an Adobe Employee)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing you can do through Adobe is to Report Fraud or Piracy https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=AGSBBD

Nobody here in a public forum is going to be able to help, and I am 100% sure that Adobe support (which this is not) will not be able to help, since this is an issue between you and Amazon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazon not helping anyway , only they telling what they have to tell at the end, so Amazon escaping from this issue by telling "It agreement was only cancelled because Adobe CC subscription is provided for individual use only.Since there was assosciation found by Adobe with organisational use they have blocked your license. Because for organisation use separate teams account is provided by Adobe."

I do not know who is associated with it.

I am sure the seller is playing with customer after his profit like this, and he is sending the wetransfer link by  forcing us to use pirated software. In this regards neither Amazon nor the Seller is listening anything. And Adobe also not helping to provide who is associated with my subscription. 

Here is the Amazon link to purchase Adobe 

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B087Q68CFM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is the seller info and whatsapp 

+918709196504

+917739191309

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be very clear who you are communicating with. You write:

"Amazon not helping anyway , only they telling what they have to tell at the end, so Amazon escaping from this issue by telling "It agreement was only cancelled because Adobe CC subscription is provided for individual use only.Since there was assosciation found by Adobe with organisational use they have blocked your license. Because for organisation use separate teams account is provided by Adobe."

No, that's not what your screen shot shows. Amazon are not saying that. Amazon are just passing on a message from the real seller. You need to actually complain to Amazon of illegal activity from their sellers. Adobe will not help, it is not usual, when you have something that was stolen, to be able to find out who it was stolen from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That also i have done , after many days of  long chat with Amazon customer care.  I have sent information via mail as per their requirements in cs-reply@amazon.in I did not receive any reply mail from Amazon.

Amazon simply repeating the above "It agreement was ....." . Amazon neither helping nor checking the pirated Zip link, neither trying to understand the truth. Just the customer care telling that is not pirated software. 

I have reported in Adobe as Fraud or Piracy form.

Below is Amazon contact

+918073586319

cs-reply@amazon.in

Below is the seller contact

ayu.praja@gmail.com (he had sent me Adobe CC key)

+918709196504

+917739191309

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What could have happened is this - it happens a lot. A company gets in a batch of licenses for use inside the company. The company has an admin console. The company is NOT allowed to sell its licenses.

So, a pirate gets hold of these licenses - perhaps steals them from the company - and sells them anyway. Soon, Adobe and/or the company realise this has happened and block the licenses to protect the original company. This leaves you with nothing, because you were sold stolen goods. (Same as if you purchased a car in good faith that turns out to be stolen: it goes back to the owner and you get nothing). The admin console is for the original company. So, there is nobody to contact, nothing to be done if you cannot report the seller to the authorities or get your money back from the credit card people. Only to beware of pirates, even as Amazon sellers. I suggest you buy direct from Adobe, seems the only safe way. Pirates love to waste our time and confuse us with jargon and nonsense, but they are just plain thieves. There isn't even any such product as "Creative Cloud Master Collection".

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @Deleted User, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care, and don't be tricked a second time.

Beware too, that pirates often install malware, which sometimes stops a valid purchase from working later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right. But in my case it is a little different. I am thinking it's like this.
1. I purchased a 1 year subscription from amazon seller.
2. I was not aware/informed that my subscription is under an organization (Admin console)
3. After a few months the Admin/Organization removed my subscription (he did Fraud) and I lost my money as well as my 12 month subscription.
4.No one (the Admin, the Amazon, the Adobe ) helped me to know where I was stuck. Because when i tried to know the fact via customer support it showed "Please contact your administrator for help." . And who is my administrator there is no information till today in my Adobe profile/account also (this is a huge mistake by Adobe )

After 1 year I am back to reply here because I am facing the troubles in my profile but no one is there to help/solve this issue
5. Since then  i have no plan in my dashboard 
6. but if i try to purchase any plan now i am facing "You have previous subscription", and payment fail i an unable to purchase as an individual license.
7. There is no option to delete my account in my profile to restart a fresh account at least to purchase a plan. (another unsolved/ huge mistake by Adobe )
8. And still my profile/account is attached under an Administrator/Enterprise account  (I do not know who the reseller is ), 
9. Neither I am able to delete my profile or contact Adobe, nor I purchase a fresh plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Prasanth2020 

create a new profile/login at adobe to make your purchase.  you just need a valid email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are part of an organization, and you have a Teams or Enterprise subscription, the administrator of that subscription is responsible for the first level support. In your case, the admin is the fraudster. I would not expect help from this guy.

Adobe, at the end of the day did not sell you the subscription. So they are not implicated and have absolutly no obligation to support you. It may be in their interest, to help you, however, at least to solve your account problems. If not (and I do not know what story you told them, but if they assumed that you have an Enterprise account, they reacted according to the playbook), the best solution is as @kglad  suggested to start a new account.

Now Amazon for sure has a responsibility for letting fraudsters on their plattform. I'm normally very careful, when I see offers on Amazon, that are insanely chaep and don't came from Amazon themselves. For sure, Amazon has an obligation to make sure that fraudsters don't misuse their system, the buyer has an obligation to stay critical against any seller offering the heaven on earth.

Adobe should be able to delete your account. Sign out, sign in again, choose Personal account, contact Adobe support and request account deletation. Escalate until you find someone to delete the account. Stay friendly, however, Adobe agents only do their job. If you have a payment fail message, that is for your private account. You may still be liable to pay a certain amount because of a prior subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines