• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cambiar el plan de SUA,a Espania

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Cómo puedo cambiar el plan contratado con USA, que en realidad se facturó en Holanda, con España, quiero colaborar con los españoles En octubre celebro el año de la adquisición.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me he quejado innumerables veces que el que me monitorea cambia los parámetros de funcionamiento de mi photoshop, hace 6 meses que me aterroriza todos los días, 8-10 horas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have merged both the posts. @relu1948 please don't create new posts. If someone has something to help you, they will post on this thread itself.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Manan Joshi 

I branched and moved the duplicate post, with the reply from Ged, to the Holding Room where it will be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines