• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancellation of monthly subscription

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believed I was signing up for a pay monthly, no committment subscription to Acrobat for a one off project I was doing. Now I have tried to cancel it and I am being told I will have to pay for a further 5 months - nearly £100! When I have looked for Customer Service details I am directed here or to Twitter!!! What should I do please?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should have been more careful when subscribiing.  when you first click the acrobat plan you have 3 options: annual, annual paid monthly, monthly.

at this point, you've already come out ahead financially.  ie, if you had subscribed to the monthly plan, you would have paid more for the 7 months of that plan than the 7 months for the plan you had + penalty.  if you want to discuss it with adobe:

there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your maths confuses me @kglad . I will pay £119.82 for a subscription that should have cost me £29.96. I selected the Monthly "No annual commitment required" option but am being charged a cancellation fee. Customer "service" is a misleading term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your monthly cost for

1. annual paid monthly and

2.monthly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris, if you selected the Monthly "No annual commitment required" option then you shouldn't be charged a cancellation fee... It would have indicated "Cancel anytime, no fee" for that option.

What does it say when you look at your subscribed plan here?

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines