• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelling subscription

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow this is the worst subscription service I have ever used.

I bought what I thought was a monthly subscription service over a year ago as a present for my family. None of them have ever used it. 

I went to cancel it today and they want an early cancellation fee! Unbelievable! This is without doubt the worst subscription I have ever made. 

Does anyone have a contact I can talk to to cancel my subscription now. It seems very unfair to charge me an early cancellation fee when the service has only been used once or twice over a year ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
LinSims_0-1628856392489.jpeg
If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the phone numbers. Most helpful. Adobe's customer service is attrocious. I will never sign up for any of their products again. When I tried to cancel my subscription via chat, the virutal assistant refused to reply. I tried it numerous times. They make it as difficult as possible. Eventually I worked it out but got charged US$30 for cancelling (even though I had a monthly account.) I've never heard of being penalised for cancelling before. From other chats, it sounds like I was one of the lucky ones (providing I don't get charged after cancelling, as some people have). Once again, thank you for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>thought was a monthly subscription service over a year ago

Adobe does have a more expensive monthly subscription...

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

You clearly bought the annual plan with monthly payments... which renews automatically

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription... See this page for more information, including a yellow highlited section from the subscription page https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/adobe-subscription-is-a-rip-off/td-p...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I bought what I thought was a monthly subscription service over a year ago as a present for my family.

By @Phil23381682zktq

A subscription may only be used by the person who is the account holder. 

Sharing an account violates the EULA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines