Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot cancel/renew membership due to auto-renewal payment fail

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I wish to cancel my adobe membership but can't seem to do it. I was unaware that my prepaid plan would auto-renew, so I didn't worry about cancelling it prior to the end of my plan. Adobe tried to take money out of my bank account (which is still my current bank account, so payment details are correct), but it failed due to insufficient funds. Now, when I try to cancel the plan by clicking "Manage Plan", there is no option to cancel or renew the plan: only to update my details. I cannot update my details, because they are correct (I guess when I click SAVE it doesn't update because there is still insufficient funds in the account), but I cannot cancel the plan either. I love these programs and want to continue using them, but the price my plan auto renewed to is $300 more than what I paid last year, and I feel like that might be an incorrect price and I can't afford it. I would just leave it and let the plan run out, but am concerned if/when I wish to purchase another plan that I will be unable to, due to an open invoice I can't pay for.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Thanks mauricep27921461 for tagging and making me aware about the user.

Hi Kayla,

I apologize for the troubles you are facing with the cancellation of the Creative Cloud plan.

Since you are getting the payment error message on your account, therefore the cancel plan button is not active on the page.

You will need to contact support through call/chat for this request.

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Let me know if you are unable to

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem,  this site makes it easy  to join, the small print about the auto renew is a crook of shit, this is a fuckin scam as when i tried to cancel was charged, unable to email anyone to talk too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried talking to someone over chat and that didn't seem to work either... There should be some sort of tech support email system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they make this part hard to cancel so they keep getting your money, more people should wite it up and get the word out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kayla....,

sorry to hear that you have trouble cancelling your membership

Sheena Kaul​​ , can you help out please?

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would have to chat or call Adobe Support for payment issues. So sorry to hear the trouble you've gone through!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks mauricep27921461 for tagging and making me aware about the user.

Hi Kayla,

I apologize for the troubles you are facing with the cancellation of the Creative Cloud plan.

Since you are getting the payment error message on your account, therefore the cancel plan button is not active on the page.

You will need to contact support through call/chat for this request.

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Let me know if you are unable to contact the support.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines