• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change to "All Apps plan" include 3d substance apps?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the "photograpy" plan and the "substance 3d collection" plan. I would like to know if I switch to the "Creative Cloud All Apps" plan does this include all the apps of photography and substance 3d collection?

If the answer is no. Is there an option to include it now or in the future?

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

"All apps" isn't a great name for the plan. It never included ALL Adobe apps, but it includes all the Creative Cloud apps (& some more). Substance isn't part of CC today (but who knows what the marketing people will think of next!)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it's not included in the all apps plan, 

kglad_0-1668621560616.png

the 3d plans are sold separately,

kglad_1-1668621615802.png

i don't think adobe's publically announced anything about bundling the 3d apps with something else in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"All apps" isn't a great name for the plan. It never included ALL Adobe apps, but it includes all the Creative Cloud apps (& some more). Substance isn't part of CC today (but who knows what the marketing people will think of next!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I'm a bit miffed that my "All Apps" plan does not, in fact, include all apps. I should've paid closer attention to the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a bit of a misnomer to call it all apps.  maybe adobe should rename it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Complete Creative Cloud Apps"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LinSims 

more like "near-complete all apps"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. I'm a bit miffed that my "All Apps" plan does not, in fact, include all apps. I should've paid closer attention to the details.

By @marciferous

The name is “Creative Cloud All Apps” plan. The 3D plan is “Substance 3D Collection” and that is a product that Adobe recently acquired. The problem is that from a marketing perspective, they are embedded into the Creative Cloud applications:

Abambo_0-1670669931818.png

This is confusing, also for veteran Adobe users. There is an Adobe Technical Communication Suite that has some common ground to the Creative Cloud, but is not presented like part of the Creative Cloud environment. It would really be better for clarity, to separate the different packages more thoroughly. They could still appear on the same page, as I think that the Substance Collection is a great extension to the Creative Cloud environment. And Creative Cloud is a great extension to the Substance applications.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess it just depends on Adobe either including the 3D apps, or changing the name. 

The only thing that will likely change this is a class action fraud lawsuit. One that looks at language like "All Apps" and clearly points out that it doesn't include all apps. Furthermore even if there's fine print to protect this, the indication that it's providing more than it is remains something that can be litigated. But while 99% of the people here who are unhappy about the blatantly misleading title of their product, or even potentially provable fraud, myself included, will never go that far down the path. So we will either pay or not. I bet I can guess what we'll all do. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines