• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

credit card payment problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried contacting Adobe over chat to try and resolve this, but the chat applet just hangs each time I've tried it (tested in Safari and Chrome browsers on a 2013 Macbook pro running Mavericks) I've got a couple of messages from Adobe indicating that they couldn't take payment from my credit card.  Same credit card that they've been using for over a year.  I spoke to the credit card company, they say there is no problem with the card and that Adobe has not tried to take payment.  I got them to check twice, so they are 100% sure that this is the case.

There doesn't seem to be any point in re-entering the credit card details, it's a corporate credit card and nothing has changed.

I can't find a telephone number to speak to Adobe about this and the emails sent to me are from a "noreply" email address.

Help!  How do I speak to someone to find out what the problem is and fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 262 Replies 262
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

it seems I have the same problem. But what is worst is that I am receving contradictory messages from Adobe, so I really don't know how to behave!

On the one hand, I have received an invoice that Adobe sent me on 29th December, attesting the correct payment for my monthly subscription of the Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (one-year). On the other hand, in the "My product and services" page, I still see a message saying "payment error" for the same invoice!

Now I am extremely worried because if I don't fix this issue my subscription will expire in the next three days, cancelling all my websites hosted on the CC! I have contacted the Adobe help via chat yesterday - they kindly suggested me to update my credit card details and to see what happens on the next day. That's what I did. But still today everytime I open ID or PS I read the message regarding the payment issue!

It is absolutely crazy that I do have received this invoice from Adobe telling that the payment has been done, but at the same time it seems that there's been an error!

Please can you help me? It's urgent

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi elenacomincioli

I've asked someone in my team to look into this and follow up with you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe.

I too am having the same problem. Every time I confirm my credit card, "Your payment is being processed" page keeps running on and on. Is there a better way of resolving this without having one rep assisting everyone with the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peapple

We need to check this with our finance team and will be in touch when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2014 Jan 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to see that I am not the only one with this issue. I keep getting emails about issues on my account. We recently changed the credit card due to Adobe's security issue and cancelled our previous one just in case the number was comprimised which was around the middle of December.  I am showing that the credit card info is up to date to the newest credit card which is the same credit card that at least 6 other users at my business are successfully using with no issues.  Billing info is correct as well.

When I contacted your phone support, they told me my account was flagged as suspended due to the inability to bill the credit card. Funny thing is when I go to my billing history page, it shows a successful charge placed a week after I updated the info and my products are currently working with no "x number of days remaining" message when I start the products up. The successful billing was on December 19th according to the invoice on the services page. My account page also says absolutely nothing about my subscription being suspended, just that it is set to bill again on January 19, 2014.

Not sure if my account just got flagged and shouldn't have been or what is going on.  The phone support person said they were escalating my issue to get it resolved.  However, they wanted to do a callback within 2-3 days which is going to be a huge issue as I work 2nd shift and am not here during typical business hours for callbacks.

In all honesty, I have used several cloud-based or subscription-based services over the years and this one is hands down one of the most user-unfriendly when it comes to getting support and issue resolution. Even when i have had minor hickups in my other services, I got them resolved easily in one phone call without a callback or having to wait several days to speak to someone who will probably just scedule another call back from looking at other posts on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  I've asked someone in my team to look into this and follow up with you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2014 Jan 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got information, that my card is out of date. I have updated all data at the end of Dec, but there is no button "pay again". Additionally today our licenses stopped working. What can i do?!

Michal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The payment is up to date till September 7th 2014, the CC should be working till October 7th 2014.

Please mention the exact error that you are getting.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2014 Oct 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The payment is through direct Debit, please contact Adobe support Contact Customer Care to get it resolved .

The payment is not being triggered.

Regards

Rajsree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also am facing a credit card payment issue. When I try to update my Payment Mode and add a new credit card, I get the message

- "Card is invalid, please check card details". But this credit card is perfectly valid and active.

Not able to find a solution after multiple attempts. Have spoken to customer support as well. Have tried different cards as well.

An someone please suggest what I can do ?

Very nervous as I am in the middle of a big project and have only a few days left on this month's subscription.

thanks !

Sasha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue twice. My auto-renewal wasn’t working so I waited for my subscription to expire and then got a new subscription (one year prepaid). So I’m sorted for this year. Adobe needs to look into it’s billing glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake and bought a yearly account from Adobe.

I noticed at my credit card statement, Adobe charged me $15.45 for monthly unauthorized for 3 months.

I cancelled my yearly plan than they charged more around $45.

That was no fair and contacted costumer care and they said it was their terms so they stole my $90

They are really THIEF and i will make a claim to my bank regarding this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem last month and when I talked to Chat, they told me to just create a new subscription and my payment was accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see many people have the same problem as mine.

Let me put mine on the table:

- updating my payment info didn't work. Same card I've been using for months. The money is there but Adobe won't take it.

- kept showing me "next billing date 11 dec 2013"

- chatted with a guy from support team and, after 10 minutes, he told me to call a phone number. Great, give card details via phone.

- apparently, although Romania has an Adobe center in Bucharest, I had to call in Bulgaria. So ... let me put it this way: there is a problem that you have, you can't fix it so I have to pay for my international phone calls to fix that so you will not cancel my subscription?! How's that fair?

- I had to do it. So I called and, after 10 more minutes, I had it fixed.

- went to my adobe account but, unfortunatelly, I can't log in from Mozilla because there is no modjo going on here, I get stuck on login window. Why is there no love between Mozilla and Adobe?

And by the way, CC has some issues. While I was in the "X days left until your account gets suspended", my Photoshop suddenly went to Trial mode. Just opened it and, although I knew I had like 14 days left to pay for my subscription, I didn't get that window but a new window saying "Start 30 days trial".

So, yeah, a lot of problems and I'm seriously thinking just to buy a stand-alone CS6 and quit this "subsription" stuff when it ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix B

Payment was attempted on Dec 11, 18, 25 and Jan 1 but was not successful.  We will resubmit the request and let you know the outcome.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bev. As I mentioned earlier, after chatting with a guy from customer care, he told me to call your center in Bulgaria. I did and that other guy (I am sorry, I can't recall his name) said that the problem has been fixed. So, apparently, I can work on my Photoshop (at least I don't have any warning messages as I am using it right now).

By the way, the answering machine is really annoying. I kept pressing 1 and * and # because, apparently, these commands don't work if pressed during it's speech. I had to wait until it ended it's phrase and then press 1 (at a certain time, not any time).

It would be great if you can confirm that my payment worked.

Thanks and have a great day,

Felix

PS: My "customer support page" shows "Status      Open - Pending Adobe Response". Now, my Account status says Next payment on December 16, 2013. So, since today, when opening Photoshop, it said that I only have 1 day left to pay, starting from tomorrow will I be able to use Photoshop or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix

I'm afraid the payment request wasn't successful.  Could you please check with your card issuer that they are not blocking payment requests from Adobe.  Please let me know what they say and then we can try the payment again.

You won't lose access to Photoshop while we work on this.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2014 Jan 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bev.

Thanks for the input, I will contact them but it'll be in a couple of hours. As soon as I have an answer, I will let you know.

Felix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix

I checked your account and saw that payment processed successfully on the 11th and your membership is active.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Bev.

I tried to contact you later on 10th and 11th but, although I could login, I couldn't acces my data nor the community page. I got a lot of chinese error messages. I wanted to tell you that I've been checking my account and I saw that Adobe was trying to get the money but the transaction has been put to hold, most likely because our bank was off working hours.

I also received an e-mail from Adobe that my payment was succesfully processed, but on the 12th.

Have a good day,

Felix

Message was edited by: Felix B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue now when I received a new cc from the bank, this is so frustating to say the least.

why why why are we having this kind of issues when all we want to do is pay for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GFX_0,

I'll get in touch with you by email to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2014 Feb 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same problem as many others, where Adobe can't or won't charge my credit card.  I figured it would have been charged by now, and I am about to lose the ability to use the CC products.

I had a problem with the credit card before on my end, and that problem has been resolved.  Please use your magic Adobe-fixing powers to help me pay Adobe money so I can keep using the programs (I have, I think, 2 days left as of now).

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bouncyfox,

I am currently working on your case.

I will come back to you by email and will provide you more info as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arnaud,

The problem has been resolved.  Thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines