• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Had Photography plan, it expired, then renewed but can't access the former version or any apps

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

Please note that I had the photography plan, it expired and my account shows subscription paid but all apps show buy now.  I can't use the former version that is compatible with the Mac OS I have and it states I have to renew it but my subscription is valid.  I spent over 10 hours on the phone with Adobe support but I am not getting anywhere.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

if those all fail, change your cc language.  eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @wiggy0169,

While the links shared by @kglad would help you in dealing with the buy now problem that you are facing, the issue of not being able to use older version of the application could be something totally different. Be known that Adobe now supports only the latest two versions of the CC apps so only they are available for download via the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Now if you have prior versions installed they should work just fine with a valid susbscription. On the other hand if you are trying to find installer for older versions of the apps then you can get them from the following website for versions till CC2019.

http://prodesigntools.com/

For versions CC2020 onwards you will have to contact Adobe support and ask for the installers. They might provide one if it's available.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan
I had the previous version that worked up to the fall 2022, which will be
Photoshop version 22 and 23. I have two different operating systems on my
iMac and Macbook Air. I tried the suggestions made by @kglad, which didn't
work. However, I also had all previous versions installed and could open
them via each app's link but I could use them as it wanted to renew the
subscription, which was already renewed. I, then, had my creative cloud
installer and cleanup tool and adobe photoshop 22 installed numerous times
through Adobe telephone support. This has been extremely time consuming
but has basically not worked. I am completely frustrated with the
situation. I have Mac Catalina OS on iMac. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscriptions renew automatically and expire only, when you cancel. With Apple macOS you really need to pay attention to the supported OS versions, as they are not indefinitely downwards or upwards compatible. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@wiggy0169 

did you sign ot of your cc app and then sign in using the same adobe id used to confirm your subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines