• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can remove phone number from my account that I do not have access to anymore?

Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently made a new account for adobe, but it was odd how my old number was already set up with the new account I made today. I think I know why, but that's not my problem right now. the thing is, the number that is used for my account is not my  number anymore. So I've tried to remove it with the remove button. However, the funny thing is, if I want to remove it, I have to sign in and get a verification code from that old number. How is that even a thing? Please help because I am very insecure and when I tried it again, there was a pop up saying that 'this access has been disabled." Please help someone...

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with that specific problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the Covid virus, so wait times are long
You MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
You MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
or
Twitter tweet @AdobeCare
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not that I don't know where Adobe support is. The fact that I can't access anything with my account because of the 2 step verification system makes me frustrated. Whenever it says sign in, I need to do the 2 step verification process which I clearly can not because I do not use the current phone number on my account. I can't change it, I can't delete my account, I can't change my plan, nor can I change my info. Thanks for trying, but I was trying to see if anyone else has the same problem. Maybe someone does and they could tell me how or what is going on here.

edit: It was a chrome thing... I tried it on a different browser and it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing the browser cache and site cookies? There are some sites where so much cruft accumulates that Chrome won't let me log in. Clearing those two items and restarting Chrome usually fixes the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I am facing the same problem. How did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samskarto, good morning.
If you cannot log in without receiving the 2-step verification code, you will need to consult customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines