Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How do I change language on this site?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the language? As soon as I sign in, the entire adobe.com page switches to Spanish. There's a button at the bottom of the Account page that has a globe symbol and says "Cambiar región" but nothing happens when I click on it. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021
Ironically, the change language function is at the bottom of this very page. What's weird is that it's not at the bottom of every page. Thus far I've only seen it at the bottom of Adobe Support Community pages. When you're actually looking at your account settings, which is where such a thing would normally be, there's no option to change language. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021
Hi Lazar5E3C, Odd, I do see it on both Adobe.com and account.adobe.com on my system. However, I didn't get the pop-up window to change it in Chrome initially. I did in Safari. After I enabled pop-ups in the Site settings and restarted Chrome it worked there too.  

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ironically, the change language function is at the bottom of this very page. What's weird is that it's not at the bottom of every page. Thus far I've only seen it at the bottom of Adobe Support Community pages. When you're actually looking at your account settings, which is where such a thing would normally be, there's no option to change language. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lazar5E3C,

Odd, I do see it on both Adobe.com and account.adobe.com on my system. However, I didn't get the pop-up window to change it in Chrome initially. I did in Safari. After I enabled pop-ups in the Site settings and restarted Chrome it worked there too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.21.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.22.01 PM.png 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines