• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change language on this site?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to change the language? As soon as I sign in, the entire adobe.com page switches to Spanish. There's a button at the bottom of the Account page that has a globe symbol and says "Cambiar región" but nothing happens when I click on it. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Ironically, the change language function is at the bottom of this very page. What's weird is that it's not at the bottom of every page. Thus far I've only seen it at the bottom of Adobe Support Community pages. When you're actually looking at your account settings, which is where such a thing would normally be, there's no option to change language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hi Lazar5E3C,

Odd, I do see it on both Adobe.com and account.adobe.com on my system. However, I didn't get the pop-up window to change it in Chrome initially. I did in Safari. After I enabled pop-ups in the Site settings and restarted Chrome it worked there too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.21.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.22.01 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ironically, the change language function is at the bottom of this very page. What's weird is that it's not at the bottom of every page. Thus far I've only seen it at the bottom of Adobe Support Community pages. When you're actually looking at your account settings, which is where such a thing would normally be, there's no option to change language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lazar5E3C,

Odd, I do see it on both Adobe.com and account.adobe.com on my system. However, I didn't get the pop-up window to change it in Chrome initially. I did in Safari. After I enabled pop-ups in the Site settings and restarted Chrome it worked there too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.21.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.22.01 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I change the language in my desktop app? I have already been able to change the language online on Google, but I would also like to do it in the app itself. only when I go to the app there is no "change region" option anywhere. do i need to delete the app and download it again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

change your website language

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines