• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get an actual person when Adobe overcharges me

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a photography package, Adobe charged me twice, once as Adobe.com Dublin IRL on the 17th August and a second time as Adobe Photography trial ADOBE.LY/BILLIRL. I go to contact a person but get a line of silly helps. How do you actually get a person!!!!!!!!! My Adobe account page should have a means for customers to get to an actual person if they overcharge me. All Adobe asks is 'did we not take your payment' then give some benign garbage. Why put an icon that says contact a person when there is no possibility of doing so. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Hi there, 

I see you have an active subscription under the same ID as with forums. There wasn'tany double charge under this ID. You were only charged once till now. 

Please get in touch with your bank if you see a double charge on your account. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, there is no obvious way to get this sort of issue in front of an actual person. Hopefully I will get there, I hate dealing with companies like Adobe, all fine if its all fine, absolutely no interest in you if its not all fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.

LinSims_0-1628856392489.jpeg

If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Given that you are having issues getting past the AI, try typing "BILLING" in the chat window without the quotation marks to bypass it and be connected to the CSRs for account help.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this works, there is no means to contact them from my account in any way. Ive tried to disable pop ups but nothing happens. I appreciate is public forum hence no personal data however it seems to be the only place Adobe lets me do anything personal! I have noted Adobe people sometimes comment on posts so was waiting for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see the chat popup then try using a different browser, computer or internet connection these things help resolve such an issue. You could also try contacting support using the phone option

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I see you have an active subscription under the same ID as with forums. There wasn'tany double charge under this ID. You were only charged once till now. 

Please get in touch with your bank if you see a double charge on your account. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For future reference, use a browser that supports cookies and does not have any script blockers.  Log-in to your account below.  Your invoice history is available online 24/7.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If needed, you may CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT below:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surprisingly when I log in with my corporate account I get a chat box. I realised I was charged on both accounts hence the double charge. I sorted it out myself. On my personal account a chat box never emerged despite using the same browser. Ho hum, sorted now. Kind of. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like one of the big IT mysteries. I can log in using both, my professional and my personal Adobe ID and as I'm an admin on my professional Teams account, I can contact support via both systems. But you have to know, that the support people you get on the chat are different ones, as problems in a managed IT environment are very different from problems in a small network environment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I cancelled the corporate photo package, thinking I should keep this personal package on a separate account. Unfortunately to use photo package I had to be logged in on personal and then realised I couldnt open a PDF because acrobat DC is on the corporate account that wasnt logged in to creative cloud! Ive ended up cancelling the personal account and putting the photo pack on the corporate account, I'm a senior exec so can get away with that. I'm waiting for the DC annual renewal to come up because I suspect it will be charged to my personal credit card rather than being paid by the business. 

I suppose these are the sorts of issues that come for us the customer when dealing with a subscription model rather than the old buy a copy and use it approach. Still Im sure the profits are massive from this model so why care about the customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My private stuff is on my private computer.

Acrobat Reader is free and can be installed to handle PDF files.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Y I work on my iMac so have an overlap issue. Because I have DC installed it defaults to that and asks to log in. All sorted now its all on the corporate account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines