• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to receive invoices automatically via email. Where is the setting for that?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to receive my monthly invoices automatically via email. Where exactly in my account can I find the settings for that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

As far as I know, Adobe does not offer that service

Invoice help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/print-receipt.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Adobe does not offer that service

Invoice help https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/print-receipt.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a way, I know it for a fact as my colleague has this function linked to her email. She has now left the company and I was looking to make this change to all the other Adobe accounts that we have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find how to do this either. we have dozens of software subscriptions and my bookkeeper can easily access all of our invoices for every other service. Adobe on the other hand requires that I (the CEO) must sign in every month and manually download the invoices. I cant even give my bookkeeper a username and password because Adobe uses third party sign in options. Way to go Adobe, you get the award for the least lean service we subscribe to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unbelivable that a software company does not have this option for its costumers!! come on we are in 2022!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot fathom how a company like Adobe hasn't had this for years already- and it STILL isn't a feature. Wow. It isn't even hard to do, it's an industry standard. Wait a minute...

Adobe Stock:

YTD -147.99 (-26.22%)

This Month -57.63 (-12.16%)

Today -22.57 (-5.14%)

Ah, I see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe, surely this can't be a difficult feature to add especially with all your resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Come on Adobe

This is a public forum, NOT Adobe support... try below

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an absolute joke that I can't sign up to have invoices emailed to me. I can't even consolidate my payments for three  different subscriptions into one, so three times a month I have to head to Adobe Account page just to get receipts for our accounting. Good one, Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consolidated payments is available for Teams and Enterprise customers.

I would suggest you pay upfront for a year, then you need only to log-in 3 times a year and I think it's even cheaper.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this person's view:- its absolute crap you can't have a separate email address registered to receive the bills and that they come via email each month. Basic feature of good software. And we have Enterprise level subscription monthly - still a headache for the accounts team. Terrible. Should be a priority to fix by Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as you can see (our username), our account had to be depracted / subscriptions deleted and new account had to be created to have the billing email address changed. After that we had to change our old account email address to make it available again and assign it to our new account (email address change), which would leave the billing address of the new account unchanged and as it was during account creation. Finally we had to follow a complicated procedure to transfer all assets stored in Adobe cloud storage of the old account to the new account.

Now we have all subsciptions reset as the new period starts from the new creation date and we pay a higher price for the subscriptions because of new contracts.

All this took us more than 3 hours. Not only us, but also Adobe support employee who was instructing us through the support chat all the time.

It's just unbelieveable...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines