• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment Method

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I buy Adobe subscription with a debit card in India? My debit cards aren't working, and I want to know if only credit cards are accepted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

or X (was Twitter):
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please stop the duplicate posts. 7 repeats is verging on spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but this isn't a duplicate post. It's my first time asking. I'm confused because one Adobe assistant said only credit cards are accepted, while another said both credit and debit cards are okay. I just want to know for sure. If only credit cards are accepted, I don't want to spend more time trying to buy it with my debit cards. I've already spent a lot of time on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but this isn't a duplicate post.

By @Bishusal

Not exactly a duplicate, but you've been discussing this same issue with several threads:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18585366

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I am new here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 years isn't new, but understanding the adobe forums can take more than a significant duration between the earliest post and the current date, so no sense in discussing this further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for the past three years, I've only asked a few questions here. I didn't use this platform much until recently. So, I am pretty new to this community if not with Adobe. I had a three-year Adobe subscription that I paid for with my debit card, but it expired a few months ago. I got my new card a bit late, and because of that, my subscription was canceled. Now, I have my new card and want to renew my subscription, but I'm having trouble buying it again for some reason. I really need it as soon as possible, so I'm asking for help here in the hope of getting it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're here to help. Could you elaborate what happens when you try to renew your subscription? Do you get any specific error?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, check out this article for reference: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/recurring-payments-india.html

Let us know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a subscription called 'All Apps for Students' for more than 2 years. Recently, my debit card expired, so I got a new one. Unfortunately, my subscription was canceled because I received the new card late. When I tried to renew my subscription with the new card, it didn't work. I've spoken to over 20 chat assistants, but none of their suggestions helped. I'm not sure why my card isn't accepted now. I contacted my bank, and they confirmed that my card is fine. I've used it for online purchases and transactions without any issues. I've also enabled international e-commerce usage and set the appropriate limits for my card. Despite doing everything I was advised, I'm still facing this frustrating problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says " A transaction can fail for a variety of reasons. Double check and make sure your payment information is entered correctly. If this issue persists, you may need to use a different payment method or contact your bank."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bishusal 

did you owe money for your previous subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have given up on Adobe. I have wasted enough time trying to purchase it. Please close the thread, refraining from designating any response as the correct answer, as I have not achieved a satisfactory resolution. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines