Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for Refund - Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support,

I am writing to request a refund for my Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB subscription. I recently cancelled my subscription, and I received a confirmation email stating that my service will end on 12-November-2024 (PT).

The reason for this cancellation and the late payment is due to financial difficulties I am currently experiencing. I understand that if the payment had failed for a third time, the subscription would have been cancelled by Adobe.

Given these circumstances, I am requesting a refund for the remaining 364 days of the subscription period. I understand that Adobe's policy may not typically allow refunds after 14 days, but I hope you can make an exception in this case.

I have enjoyed using Adobe Creative Cloud, and I appreciate your understanding and assistance in this matter. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need from me to process this refund.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

G

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

contact adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

You are not talking to Adobe here, this is a public forum. Proceed as indicated by @kglad .

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

I messaged Adobe via Facebook messenger. Adobe sorted things out within a couple of hours, they only needed my adobe ID. I recived an email the following day saying I'd have a refund within 7 business days; I had the money the next morning.

All sorted no questions asked, thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe here, this is a public forum. Proceed as indicated by @kglad .

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I messaged Adobe via Facebook messenger. Adobe sorted things out within a couple of hours, they only needed my adobe ID. I recived an email the following day saying I'd have a refund within 7 business days; I had the money the next morning.

All sorted no questions asked, thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great. Thanks for the update.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support,

I am writing to request a refund for my Creative Cloud All Apps 100GB subscription. I recently canceled my subscription, and I received a confirmation email stating that my service will end on 07-August-2024 (PT)

I have enjoyed using Adobe Creative Cloud, and I appreciate your understanding and assistance in this matter. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need from me to process this refund.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Amit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Amit23936408rp87 

this isn't adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines