• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still paying subscription

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription before the 7 day trial finished. However, Adobe started to take payment. I rang through to the Help Centre and was assured that my cancellation was accepted and I would be refunded the money I was owed. Two months later, Adobe are still taking monthly payments. Clearly doing this through the help centre is not the answer. Suggestions please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Dave C58,

I am afraid this can only be resolved by the Adobe employees and they don't hang out on these forums quite often. You will have to try the chat option to move ahead. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan,

I don't have an account to log into! I cancelled my subscription before the
7 days free trial was over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancellation does not delete your account. By account I mean the AdobeID on which you had used the trial of the application. It will have the purchase and cancellation history of all the transactions.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan, will try and find that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I dont see any subscription under the email ID that your are using with the forums. Are you using a different email address? 

In case you have been charged please get in touch with support using the link shared above. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am being charged £12.64 per month Acropro subs on the id <email removed>

I am being charged a further £49.94 per month Creative Cloud. This is either with the ID <email removed> or  <email removed>

In both cases I cancelled the trials within 7 days (probably less than that, maybe three days?)

When I rang to complain that payments were being taken from my account they were stopped (June), but they started up again and were taken in July and August.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm removing your email addresses as Adobe prefers that personally identifying information not be posted in public. Send @KanikaS a direct message with them. You can do that by clicking the little envelope at the top right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

I notice you have an Adobe icon by your name. Are you investigating this
issue for me?
Thanks
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things don't get resolved in the forum. In case you have been charged please get in touch with support using the link shared above. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

Just checking if you have managed to find out any more about why I am still paying monthly subscriptions for items I cancelled in May. The ID is <email removed> and also possibly <email removed>.

Thanks

Dave Cohen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once more, Adobe do NOT want you to post your contact information in a public forum.

Send the information to @KanikaS in a direct message. Or you can try using the contact options below:

Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support.

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.

LinSims_0-1628856392489.jpeg

If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

As you are having an account/subscription issue, try typing "BILLING" without quotation marks into the chat window to be connected to a live CSR who handles account matters.

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies,

I've tried that route three or four times and not had a reply. Came back here by mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's okay. I would suggest trying to use the Phone contact information I gave you, since Chat doesn't seem to be working too well. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I've come back to the community because I really have no idea where else to go. I cancelled my subscription before the 7 day trial finished. However, Adobe started to take payment. I rang the Help Centre and was assured that my cancellation was accepted and I would be refunded the money I was owed. Two months later, Adobe were still taking monthly payments.

I was helpfully sent to the account payment & plan thread where I was put in touch with an individual. They sent me one private mesaage but never responded again despite several attempts. And now I have been charged again! They know I am no longer subscribed because I am regularly sent an email from creative cloud asking me to reconsider and sign up to their subscription.

So far Adobe have overcharged me by $500.

Any ideas? Thanks D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I had better news for you, but the truth is that there's little anyone here can do. We're users like you and do not have any access to Adobe's backend systems.

What you need is an Adobe employee, so I'm afraid you're back to talking to a CSR either on the phone or via chat. In both cases, tell the automated response (phone) or the AI (chat) "Billing". That will cut out some of the steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I am very sorry that you continue to encounter problems with your membership. I reviewed the account you used to post to these public discussions forums. Still, there continues to be no activity, including memberships assigned to the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

As suggested by LinSims and Manan, your best option is to begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen while signed in under the account associated with the membership you are trying to take action on.  If you find the chat window is unavailable, then please use a different device.

If you continue to encounter problems, please update this public forum discussion with a recent case number. In addition, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to locate and update any recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

I have tried to have a "chat" but each time I am told there is no
subscription linked to my email. I have tried logging in from other email
addresses but still no joy.
D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a case number from one of these interactions, Dave?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the number I had from the other email:
Your Subscription Has Been Canceled - Adobe Case Number ADB-19868443-Y6W6
CRM:03635000018774
they never respond to any messages from that email which is why I tried the
other one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave.  You may want to decide which e-mail you want to use to access Adobe software and services, so you don't continue to encounter so much confusion.

I reviewed case ADB-19868443-Y6W6, and it was closed on June 16th, 2021, and there are no active memberships under that account.  If you are still being billed, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen and be prepared with alternate e-mail addresses or phone numbers that could have been used to purchase the membership.   To reduce any additional confusion, I would encourage you to log in under the same account as case ADB-19868443-Y6W6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Jeff

I tried logging in using the other email and was signed out of it then
unable to get back into it by Google. I still have it on my phone though so
could try here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the account is tied to an email, you really need to find out which email you used to subscribe if it isn't the one you used here. Once you know that, the CSRs will be able to find it, cancel the subscription, and refund your money.

The only other possibility I can think of is that someone has managed to get your credit card information and used it to purchase a subscription for themselves. At that point, your only recourse is to dispute the charge with the credit card issuer. You may have to cancel the card to prevent further charges.

I'm sorry that I can't help you more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines