• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terms & Conditions pop up box

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started my photoshop and illustrator applications this evening and a pop up box came up on both that I have to agree too it was talking about business terms and at the end it said once you agree you wont be allowed to use the applications which this is the first time its happened but they are still working as normal. Has anyone else had this? I am paying the fee as normal everything month and havent missed a payment.

I didnt take a screenshot as I was abit confused and agreed to it but it was an adobe terms and conditons box.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rajeevshinh1, good evening.
I've also had a similar screen pop up when I logged into my Adobe account.
Tacafy大尉_0-1588934259719.png

This may be due to the general terms and conditions update that has been announced since the last day, so it does not appear that pop-ups are being sent out to individual customers.
It would be a good idea to check with Customer Care for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’ll see that what it says is that if you close the window (instead of accepting the terms) then you won’t be able to use the software. So that’s pretty normal. (The question of whether you should be forced to accept new terms without warning, long after starting a subscription,and without time to have them checked by your legal department, is a whole different question). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had same in Adobe Spark. I accepted the terms and Condition but the app will not load. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines