Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to refund, unresolved

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADB-6816633-Z8H4 CASE # 
Its been one month since I have been trying to get my account refunded, and to date, this has not been resolved, I am now referring this matter to my Attorney and sending an email to the better business bureau.

Kindly have this rectified ASAP, I have not received a response or my refund I will have no choice but to ask my Attorney to take this to court.  This is very unacceptable.

The last email I got said that my case has been closed and I have been refunded (CRM -00000000000001) which has not been refunded to date. You also need to have your outsourced personnel send the call to the US when asked to escalate the matter the people speaking English is not good and hard to understand when they are speaking.

This is very frustrating and I am at my wits end in trying to have this rectified, as I stated that I will have my Attorney deal with this if I do not hear from you or see my refund in my account.  Be advised that my account is closed.
I would appreciate a response today,

Regards
Arlene

Moved to Account, Payment, & Plans and branched to new thread by moderator.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

@Krismarr 

these are user-to-user forums. you need to contact adobe if you want to discuss this.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums. you need to contact adobe if you want to discuss this.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr 

Can you tell us who the email was from? Typically Adobe does not use email for support, but scammers do. How did you make initial contact?

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see below copy of email received.

Your Adobe Customer Care Case Is Closed CRM:00348001742663
Inbox
Adobe Customer Care
Wed, Nov 16, 10:05 PM
to me

Your Adobe Customer Care Case Is Closed

Dear Arlene,

*We’d like to hear from you!*

We're always trying to improve and value your feedback.

Overall, how would you rate this Customer Care experience?

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
Very Dissatisfied
<>
Dissatisfied
<>
Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied
<>
Satisfied
<>
Very Satisfied
<>

The survey is available for the next 14 days, so please let us know how
we're doing.
------------------------------

Your case is now closed. Your closed case details are as follows:

- Case Number: ADB-26816633-Z8H4.
- Issue: Refund Only

We’ve found these self-help articles if you’d like more information about
your issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html

Contact us <> any time if you’d like
more support or visit Adobe Help Center
<> for self-help, troubleshooting, and
learning resources to help you with your Adobe products.

Thanks for working with us,

Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr 

the email is almost certainly genuine.   read my first response above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry what response is above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr 

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You keep sending to read my first response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are
you talking about?
I would like to have my account credited, my account is closed. I will go
on social media and give a not-too-good report regarding Adobes.

I am very frustrated and annoyed as to the level of handling my request.
Please let me know when this will be resolved. As I have stated before I
will let my Attorney handle this and report to the Better Business Bureau
of the extreme anguish that I am going through in order to have my
money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr 

your last post makes no sense.  do NOT respond via email.  that may be causing a problem for you.  

navigate to the adobe forums where you posted your original message.  and for the 3rd time:

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS IT I AM DONE DEALING WITH THE LACK OF ADOBE SENDING ME INFORMATION ABOUT CONTACTING ADOBE, THIS HAS BEEN DONE TO VIA PHONE CALL, AND I AM SENT TO INDIA TO SPEAK TO A NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON WHO CAN NOT DO ANYTHING.

I RECEIVED EMAILS STATING THAT MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED AND I WILL BE REFUNDED.

I AM NOW PUTTING THIS TO MY ATTORNEY TO HANDLE AND WILL BE CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

ADOBE HAS A PATTERN OF TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY AND NOT REFUNDING IT WHEN ASKED TO DO SO.  THIS WILL NOT LOOK GOOD FOR THE COMPANY WHEN REPORTED TO BBB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr wrote:
You keep sending to read my first response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are
you talking about?

I am very frustrated and annoyed as to the level of handling my request.
Please let me know when this will be resolved.

KGlad and I are both volunteers who do not work for Adobe. Only Adobe Customer Care can handle billing — volunteers are not privy to billing information.

KGlad did not ask you to read your first response. KGlad asked you to read their response, then repeated it for you when you asked what they meant.

Please let us know what happens after you contact Adobe Customer Care.

Here is the link to your thread so you can see all of the posts:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/trying-to-refund-unresolved/m-p/1338...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have stated before I called to cancel my subscription with Adobe as
they debited my credit card for over $200.00 I did not sign up for that and
will not require adobe again, I explained to the person when they told me
that they sent an email that I do not have access to the email that was
previously listed on the account and can they send it to my new email
address, I was told they cannot do that, (this is after giving all my
information to show that I am the same person) I even asked to cc the new
email address......again was told that they could not do that.

I have called several times and was always told that it will be refunded, I
got an email that stated the issue was resolved and the account refunded to
date this has not been resolved nor credited to my account. I am at the
moment speaking again to someone in India who is telling me that it was
reversed and credited, which is incorrect.

Please be advised that I'm VERY FRUSTRATED about this. Also your emails are
very confusing.

Regards

Arlene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't read the forum emails. navigate to  the forum to read replies.

and again, you can resolve nothing related to a refund here. you must contact adobe support via one of the 3ways suggested previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Arlene, I am sorry you are encountering problems obtaining your refund from your previously canceled subscription to Acrobat. As Jan-e and Kglad have mentioned, you are currently posting in a public discussion forum.

You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to make updates to your active support case ADB-27099091-G8D7.

Support cases will be automatically closed if a response is not received, so please make sure to update your case in the web support portal if you have previously been unsuccessful with responding via e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Krismarr 

Hi Arlene,

I understand your frustration and would be feeling the same. 

We need to warn you that scammers frequent all forums, including this one. If someone sends you a PM, do not respond. Adobe Employees have a red Adobe logo and "Adobe Employee". Trusted volunteers who are in their system have a badge and "Community Expert".

The forum software sends out automatic email unless you turn that off in preferences (your avatar in the upper right.) I keep them turned off and instead click the bell in the upper right to see responses, as I also find them confusing.

When I get the kind of responses you are gettting (in my case, not from Adobe), I do this:

• at the beginning of the call, I get the name of the person I am talking to and ask for a case number
  • if I don't get the proper response, I ask for a supervisor — and sometimes I have had to be insistent.

Supervisors have the ability to do things that others are not allowed to do. If you have Twitter, we are told they are very responsive. KGlad gave you the contact info.

If I could do more for you, I would, but I am a user just like you. All we can do is point you in the right direction. Only Adobe Customer Care can assist with billing.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines