• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unprofessional staff

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are totally scam. They offer you a free trail to get you banking information then they get you stuck with them for a year . If you wanna cancel your plan because of something they never understand and charge you a cancellation fee. I was talking to one of their so called virtual assistant she left the conversation without helping me . Really unprofessional staff they have. Never ever buy acrobat plans.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many people just want to vent, but do you want help with this?

<moved from acrobat>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "virtual assistant" is not staff. It's not even a person. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you enter your credit card number to buy a subscription
-You also need to know that a subscription renews AUTOMATICALLY if you do not cancel during your 12th month
-see the Nancy O'Shea message dated 8-11-2022 (with a yellow highlited picture) in this message
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/adobe-hidden-contract-is-disgusting/td-p/13129213

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe didn't ask for my card again, and did the same thing to me with adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NewMediaLab 

do you have a question or problem you would like help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's Annual plans (and Student plans) are for a 12-month commitment. They also offer Monthly (month-to-month) plans with no commitment, if that works better for you. You decide at the time you sign up for the free trial.

Here's a guide explaining the process which should help you find the best solution, and possibly save some time or money:

What You Should Know Before Canceling Your Adobe Subscription

Outside of that, we cannot really help further here, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum – so your best bet would be to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untrue. 

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.  Click on Manage Plans > Cancel.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

===============
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html
===============
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/adobecare
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Response from @ProDesignTools on this thread.....I've put at the bottom of this message, because I can't reply to it. As stated, there is an option for a monthly no commitment plan. I have a monthly subscription @ $28.99 and I have to pay a $115 cancellation fee. This is not a no commitment monthly plan. Hidden fees and hard to understand, confusing wording is a good reason or people to go to their State Consumer Ombudsman and complain about unfair terms. 

Adobe's Annual plans (and Student plans) are for a 12-month commitment. They also offer Monthly (month-to-month) plans with no commitment, if that works better for you. You decide at the time you sign up for the free trial.

Here's a guide explaining the process which should help you find the best solution, and possibly save some time or money:

What You Should Know Before Canceling Your Adobe Subscription

Outside of that, we cannot really help further here, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum – so your best bet would be to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michelle,

Are you a student? The Student & Teacher Edition (and Photography plan) are the only cases where there isn't a Monthly option, because they're so heavily discounted.

But for everything else, there is indeed a Monthly (month-to-month) option for every plan.

See the article posted previously for what to know before cancelling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines