• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will changing my plan affect the one-year commitment period?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have an annual plan, paid monthly, and I want to change the plan to a different one. Will this affect the year commitment period? For example if the annual commitment finishes in September, if I update the plan now, will it change in September still, or in June of next year?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2024 Jun 26, 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate you contacting Adobe community. Please check out this article to know all the related information about switching plans: https://adobe.ly/45Xqadz

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you contacting Adobe community. Please check out this article to know all the related information about switching plans: https://adobe.ly/45Xqadz

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I believe I wasn't clear enough in my question. I was wondering what happens to that penalty for early cancellation of yearly plans, will that be in place for the new date as well or only for the previous date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, changing your plan will reset the renewal date to the change date..  ie, if your current plan ends 9/24, your change plans at the end of july 2024,  your changed plan will end at the end of june 2025

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I believe I wasn't clear enough in my question. I was wondering what happens to that penalty for early cancellation of yearly plans, will that be in place for the new date as well or only for the previous date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no charge to change yearly plans, so there would be no early-termination penalty for your previous plan because you continue to be an annual subscriber.

However, a new 12-month commitment period would begin immediately under your new plan and a fee would apply for an early cancellation of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the cancellation date is one your after the change.  there's no penalty for changing plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines