Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Editing Not Working Properly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Editing,

I used to be able to left-click drag, getting a blue line rectangle that I could select multiple blocks/boxes with.  The blue line rectangle does not appear anymore, so I can't see what I am outlining.

I used to be able to left-click on a block/box's outline to select a block/box and then right-click the outline, getting a drop down menu with copy, paste, delete, etc.  Now, I get 

a1.jpg

Used to be that I could highlight text within a block/box, right-click, and be able to copy, paste, delete, etc. from a drop down menu. Now, I get

a2.jpg

Did I accidently click the wrong thing to do this? Happens with all of my self-created PDFs now. Is there something I can do to fix this? Already tried the uninstall/re-install thing and the repair installation thing to no avail.  HELP!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I failed to mention that these issues have been going on for maybe a week, which coincides with my other problem from constantly getting an Out of Memory message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are able to reproduce the issue on Windows platform.

Issue has been forwarded to the engineering team for fixing in upcoming releases.

Sorry for the incovenience caused.

Workaround:-

- Select single BBox/image by clicking on BBox boundaries or clicking on image.

- Select multiple BBox by clicking on BBox boundaries using Ctrl key.

Thanks,

Gaurav Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was working fine yesterday. Seemed totally fixed. Wake up this morning and it's back to broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks for your time and patience.

The fix is available with the latest update of Acrobat & Reader DC Continuous track: Adobe Acrobat and Reader - 21.007.2009x Optional update.

Please install the latest patch, and let us know if you experience any issues.

See this article for detailed information about this release, bug fixes and how to update the app: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-and-reader-21-007-2009x-optional-up...

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines