Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Tools Panel keep resetting to default!

Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day community,
Please can someone assist.

We have two work station with seperate licenses and we get this problem on both computers.

When you customize Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 32bit tool panel, the tool panel stays customised only for short while then goes back to default. I cannot wrap my head around this and it is driving me crazy having to set it up every day; some times more than once.

Cusomized:

Screenshot 2021-05-05 091043.jpg

Default:

Adobe.JPG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

We have tried to replicate the behavior, however, it works fine. 

Could you please share the Acrobat and OS version on the machine? Also, confirm if the tool panel goes to default after relaunch?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day @MeenakshiNegi 
Thanks for the reply.

If i customise my toolbar now, it will stay customised even if i close the application; but randomly through out the day it reverts to default. I cannot see a pattern in my workflow causing the occurance.

Below is screenshots of my PC specs, Operating system as well as adobe version.

Acrobat Version.jpgWindows Details.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We did try to replicate the behavior at our end, however, it works fine. Please ensure that you have updated the application to the latest version. You may check the latest version available for the application from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html.

If the issue still occurs, please try resetting the application preferences using the steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines