• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Denied error

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Acrobat Reader DC (free service). Now every time I open a pdf document, I get the same message:  Access Denied. You do not have access to this service. (See below)

Marguerite21891235linm_0-1638819258245.png

I try to sign in but it will not let me. Any help would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marguerite

Hope you are doing well and sorry tfor the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. If the issue still exists, please go through the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign-discussions/error-access-denied-on-sending-document-for-si... and see if that works. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link you posted does not help at all. It tells me to contact the IT person in my organization. I am not an organization, I am an individual. Secondly, it refers to Acrobat Pro, which I do not have, I have Acrobat Reader. Is there anyway to contact an actual Adobe IT person for issues with Acrobat Reader DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please logout of the application and reboot the computer once and relogin with the same Adobe ID and check if that helps.

Also try to repair the installation form the help menu and see if that works.

Please try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

I am unable to sign in to the Adobe Acrobat Reader app on my computer. I
get an error message stating "For security reasons your access was
temporarily disabled. Contact Adobe Customer Support." I have tried
multiple times but cannot sign in.

Marguerite21891235linm,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

It seems that your account is temporarily disabled and you can try to access it again after 4-5 hours.

Also, yo umay try to login to the Adobe Document Cloud https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/and see if that is working for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has been "temporarily disabled" for weeks; ever since I made the mistake of updating to the new Adobe Reader version I have been unable to sign in.  Logging in to the Cloud does absolutely nothing to help with this issue. I am tired of getting completely irrelevant and useless advice on this issue. I am deleting the Adobe program and will use something else going forward. It is ridiculous that Adobe cannot fix this bug, esp. as other people have posted having this issue in the forum and no satisifactory fix is given. I am very disappointed in Adobe and will not be using their products in the future. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines