• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign Request Signature feature not working

Contributor ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the "request signature" button I get this message:  "Could not Send.  Requested view is not available for the resource in the current form."  I am able to upload the pdf and then add my signature etc, but when i try to take the next step to request signature, there seems to be a problem with the file format despite the fact that it was saved as adobe pdf.  This is a consent document that I use with every client I serve.  The first time I used it there was no problem and i got the document back with a signature.  Since then, acrobat will not let me request signature.   What am I doing wrong?

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 12.55.45 AM.png

 

TOPICS
Mac , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having the exact error. Has anyone figured out how to correct this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100 page limit - FYI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Does Adobe Support not monitor these threads?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1. Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to sign? Please try with a different PDF file and check.
  2. What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed, go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.
  3.  Please check for any missing/pending update for OS and try updating it and check.

You may also try to reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that works. Try to sign out sign in. Close the  application from backend via task manager.

Also please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines