• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update required

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to access my cloud account on my laptop, However, I can on my cellphone and my Ipad. I don't understand what is wrong with my laptop. I get this message when I click on : se connecter when I am on the app Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. 

Message I get : 

Mise à jour requise

Votre navigateur ou votre système d’exploitation n’est plus pris en charge. Vous devrez peut-être installer les dernières mises à jour de votre système d’exploitation.  En savoir plus....

When I click on : en savoir plus, it is a website with many updates I have to do. I did all of them and it still doesn't work. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nadine Lavallée

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As mentioned you are unable to use the application and getting the error 'Update required'

Please checkout the steps shared in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all of what is written on the page and it still doesn't work. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please go through the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/message-update-your-os-or-browser-while-signing-i... and see if the steps shared, works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines